Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund Review
Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund aims to provide holders with medium to long-term capital growth from a diversified portfolio of Asian-Pacific equities excluding Japanese equities, and as a feeder fund to invest in the equity-based Asia Pacific sub-funds of Aberdeen Select Portfolio, namely the Aberdeen China Opportunities Fund, Aberdeen Indonesia Equity Fund, Aberdeen Malaysian Equity Fund, Aberdeen Singapore Equity Fund and Aberdeen Thailand Equity Fund, and invests up to 10% of its deposited property in the Aberdeen Global – Indian Equity Fund, a sub-fund of the Luxembourg-registered Aberdeen Global.
The Fund will invest in a diversified portfolio of Asian-Pacific equities excluding Japanese equities and as a feeder fund to invest in the Aberdeen China Opportunities Fund, the Aberdeen Indonesia Equity Fund, the Aberdeen
Malaysian Equity Fund, the Aberdeen Singapore Equity Fund and the Aberdeen Thailand Equity Fund, and invests up to 10% of its deposited property in the Aberdeen Global – Indian Equity Fund.
Who is Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund suitable for?
The Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund is only suitable for investors who:
- Seek long-term total return.
- Understand the risks involved in investing in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan equities
- Understand that it offers no capital protection or guarantees.
Dividend or Income payout frequency: N.A
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Advisor.
What are the key risks of Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund?
The value of Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund may rise or fall. You may lose some or all of your investment depending on the performance of the underlying securities. Factors that may affect the performance of these securities include, without limitation, market risks, fluctuations in interest rates and foreign exchange rates, political instability, exchange controls, changes in taxation and foreign investment policies.
Some of the key risks associated with Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund SGD are described below:
- You are exposed to market risk.
- You are exposed to liquidity risk.
- You are exposed to currency risk.
- You are exposed to regulatory risk.
- You are exposed to regional and emerging markets risk.
- You may be exposed to derivatives risk.
- You are exposed to additional risks related to the underlying fund of the Aberdeen China Opportunities Fund’s (“ACOF”) investment in Chinese securities through the use of a Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (“QFII”) licence.
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2020), speak to a MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund Fact Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Aberdeen Pacific Equity Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed Independent Financial Advisor.
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered Independent Financial Advisors.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.