Aviva MyEarly Critical Illness Plan has been phased out and replaced with Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness. For further information and details about this plan, fill up the form below and let us advise you accordingly.
Aviva MyEarly Critical Illness Plan is a simple “no-frill” early critical illness plan with the cheapest premium in Singapore. This early critical illness plan pays out 100% of the sum assured upon the diagnosis of any stage of a critical illness with coverage up to age 99.
NOTE: Aviva MyEarly Critical Illness Plan is no longer available and has been replaced by Aviva MyEarly Critical Illness Plan II.
Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan product details
Aviva MyEarly Critical Illness Plan is featured for most competitive premium in our 5 Best Early Critical Illness Plans in Singapore (2023 Edition)
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Get 100% upfront lump sum payout of up to $200,000 for any one of the covered Critical Illnesses at the early, intermediate or severe stage
- Get Special Benefit – an additional payout of up to 20% of the Critical Illness Benefit sum assured for selected medical conditions without compromising the Critical Illness Benefit or Death Benefit
- Claim up to 6 times for different medical conditions covered under the Special Benefit
- Receive coverage up to age 99
- Death Benefit of $5,000
- Premium rates remain the same throughout the policy term
- Policy Term is from 10 years and up to 99 age next birthday (ANB)
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan may be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfall in insurance portfolio
Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan may not be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan
- How is Aviva or Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan compare with Term policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan fulfil my financial, insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is Aviva My Early Critical Illness Plan suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore