AXA HappyFamily is a two-plan bundle consisting of AXA EmpoweredMum prenatal plan and an eligible AXA Basic Plan, allowing you to enjoy more expansive coverage for the whole family.
AXA HappyFamily product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Age of Entry
- 18 to 45 years old
- Choice of insuring either the Mother, Father or Child’s sibling under any one of the eligible AXA Basic Plans.
- Receive 15% sum assured if the Life Assured has undergone a delivery at less than 36 weeks of gestation by caesarean section
- Stay protected from a comprehensive list of covered pregnancy complications, congenital illnesses and hospitalisation events.
- Enjoy flexibility to transfer coverage of AXA Flexi Protector or AXA Life Treasure plan from Mother to newborn Child without underwriting, within 60 days from Child’s birth.
- Free first year AXA Shield Plan B for child when you apply within 60 days from child’s birth.
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2020 Edition)
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Early Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AXA website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
AXA HappyFamily may be suitable if you are looking for
AXA HappyFamily may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Initial high protection for Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium
- Initial high Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness coverage with riders
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio
- Accidental death coverage up to 14x of Sum Assured with a rider
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term insurance vs Whole Life insurance – Which is better for you?
AXA HappyFamily may not be suitable if you are looking for
AXA HappyFamily may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 3 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore with Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2020 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2020 Edition)
Further considerations on AXA HappyFamily
- How are the investment returns of AXA or AXA HappyFamily based on historical performance?
- How good is AXA HappyFamily compared to Whole Life Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can AXA HappyFamily fulfill my financial insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AXA HappyFamily. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AXA HappyFamily.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: Where do I start with financial planning?
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charges on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is AXA HappyFamily suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore