AXA Super CritiCare provides comprehensive protection with multiple payouts across early, intermediate, and advanced stage critical illnesses. Protect your loved ones from as low as $3/day.
AXA Super CritiCare product details
- Non-participating policy – Critical Illness
- Age of Entry
- Life Assured: 1 month to 70 years old
- Policyholder: 18 to 99 years old
- Flexible Sum Assured
- Minimum: S$50,000, Maximum: S$1,000,000
- Policy Terms
- To Age term: to age 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 or 75
- Renewable term: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Multipay Critical Illness Insurance Coverage; be protected
- Up to 600% of Sum Assured (SA) against Early, Intermediate, and Advanced Stage Critical Illnesses
- Against re-diagnosed cancer, recurrent heart attack, and stroke at any stages (100% of Sum Assured per claim)
- Against 11 Special and 10 Juvenile conditions, receive 10% of SA up to S$25,000 for each condition
- Death Benefit
- S$10,000 payout in the event of the death of the life insured
- Diabetes Care Program
- Receive diabetes care support through a complimentary care program
- Optional Riders
- Premium waiver riders are available
Features of AXA Super CritiCare at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Death: Yes (S$10,000 Death benefit)
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Premium Waiver Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AXA website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Policy Illustration for AXA Super CritiCare, Arya
Arya, age 30, purchases AXA Super CritiCare with a Sum Assured of S$300,000 to cover herself against Critical Illnesses of all stages as well as re-diagnosed Critical Illness.
Arya pays a yearly premium of S$2,925 with a coverage term of 50 years until she is 70 years old.
Arya can make up to 6 claims against Critical Illness across different stages of Critical Illness.
Policy Illustration for AXA Super CritiCare, Jane
Jane, age 50, purchases AXA Super CritiCare with a Sum Assured of S$120,000 to cover herself against Critical Illnesses of all stages as well as re-diagnosed Critical Illness.
Jane pays a yearly premium of S$3,211.20 with a coverage term of 20 years until she is 70 years old.
Jane can make up to 6 claims against Critical Illness across different stages of Critical Illness.
Is AXA Super CritiCare suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore