Receive whole life coverage against 208 critical illnesses of all stages, total permanent disability, terminal illness, and death with the latest whole life plan, NTUC Income Star Secure Pro and its riders.
NTUC Income Star Secure Pro product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Flexible Premium Term
- You can choose to pay premiums for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years, up to age 64
- Increased Insurance Coverage – For when it matters most
- Receive up to 500% of your chosen sum assured up to age 75 or 80 against Death, Terminal Illness, and Total and Permanent Disability
- Multiplier coverage up till age 75 or 80, base policy applies till death or surrendering
- Critical Illness Riders – Receive comprehensive coverage
- Early Life Accelerator rider
- Receive coverage against 152 critical illnesses of early and intermediate stage
- Additional coverage against cell, tissue, and gene therapy in the event of catastrophic cancer – First in Singapore
- Additional coverage against stroke with permanent neurological deficit, major cancer and heart attacked of specified severity after an early or intermediate critical illness claim is made
- Advanced Life Accelerator rider
- Receive coverage against 56 advanced-stage critical illnesses
- Coverage against future unknown diseases, surgery or suffering from an infection that requires 5 days or more stay in ICU
- Early Life Accelerator rider
- Family Waiver Benefit – In the event of death, permanent disability or terminal illness of an immediate family member
- Future premiums for the basic policy and riders will be waived for your spouse or child + a lump sum 24 months premium of the basic policy and riders
- Retrenchment Relief – Premiums are taken care of while you search for another job
- Premiums are waived for up to 6 months if you are retrenched and stay unemployed for 3 consecutive months
- Accidental Death Benefit – Additional coverage in the event of an accidental passing
- The family of the insured receives an additional 30% of the sum assured on top of the basic policy + any riders
- Additional Riders – Take these up to receive comprehensive life and health coverage
- Hospital CashAid
- Receive payouts in the event of hospitalisation
- Dread Disease Premium Waiver
- Waive future premiums if you are diagnosed with a major critical illness
- Enhanced Payor Premium Waiver
- Future premiums are waived for policies purchased for your loved ones in the event of your death or total permanent disability or if you are diagnosed with advanced-stage cancer
- Hospital CashAid
For further information and details, refer to NTUC Income website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
NTUC Income Star Secure Pro may be suitable if you are looking for
NTUC Income Star Secure Pro may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Higher protection for Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium.
- Higher Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness coverage with riders in an Insurance Policy.
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio.
- Accumulating cash value in the policy for financial returns in the long-term.
- Paying premiums only for a limited number of years and enjoying coverage for a lifetime.
- Double the coverage benefit against accidental death
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term insurance vs Whole Life insurance – Which is better for you?
NTUC Income Star Secure Pro may not be suitable if you are looking for
NTUC Income Star Secure Pro may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 4 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore (2023 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
Further considerations on NTUC Income Star Secure Pro
- How is NTUC Income or NTUC Income Star Secure Pro investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does NTUC Income Star Secure Pro compare with Whole Life Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can NTUC Income Star Secure Pro fulfill my financial insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on NTUC Income Star Secure Pro. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about NTUC Income Star Secure Pro.
Read About: Where do you start with financial planning?
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charge on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is NTUC Income Star Secure Pro suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore