AIA Smart Wealth Builder is a capital guaranteed endowment savings plan that allows you to save in SGD or USD with an option to appoint a secondary life insured
AIA Smart Wealth Builder product details
- Life policy – Endowment and Saving policy
- Premium Payment Term
- Choose to save a single premium or over 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- Choose to save SGD or USD (single premium or 5 years only)
- 100% Capital Guaranteed
- All money you have put in is guaranteed to be given back to you from the 15th policy year
- You can choose to withdraw your savings for milestones or allow it to accumulate in the policy
- Receive coverage against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness of 105% of total base premiums paid or 101% of the guaranteed cash value, whichever is higher.
- Secondary Life Insured Option
- You can choose to assign your spouse or child as the secondary life insured or vice versa
Read about: Endowment and Saving policy: How does it work?
Features of AIA Smart Wealth Builder at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Critical Illness Premium Waiver Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AIA website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read about: Effects of compounding returns on your saving
Read about: Where do I start with financial planning
AIA Smart Wealth Builder may be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Smart Wealth Builder may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- A hassle-free application without medical underwriting
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Short to medium term endowment and savings plan
- Planning for your children’s future education costs
- To potentially generate higher financial returns compared to bank accounts
- Education endowment saving policy with riders to waive future premiums due to unforeseen circumstances
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
AIA Smart Wealth Builder may not be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Smart Wealth Builder may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lifetime regular cash payout
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
Further considerations on AIA Smart Wealth Builder
- How is AIA or AIA Smart Wealth Builder investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does AIA Smart Wealth Builder compare with Endowment policy from other insurance companies?
- Can AIA Smart Wealth Builder fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AIA Smart Wealth Builder. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AIA Smart Wealth Builders.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: 3 best Savings plans and endowment policies in Singapore (updated Jan 2023)
Where can I compare the payout and benefits of saving plans and endowment policies?
Before committing to an insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies. Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Alternatively, you just need to provide us with a couple of details below.
Is AIA Smart Wealth Builder suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore