*NOTE: Aviva MyProtector Term Plan has been replaced by Aviva MyProtector Term Plan II
Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan product details
Aviva My Protector- Term Plan is featured for Cheapest premium in our 8 Best Term Life Insurance Plan in Singapore (2023 Edition)
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Coverage of S$500k and above
- Guaranteed Renewable Option (GRO) allows you to renew your Basic Policy automatically every 5 or 10 years from the renewal date at policy anniversary for the same policy term without medical underwriting
- Increase coverage at key life events – Guaranteed Issuance Option (GIO) provides the flexibility to increase coverage of your Basic Policy when you reach key milestones in life, such as marriage, graduation, starting a family or even when you purchase a property
- Guaranteed Convertibility Option (GCO) allows you to convert the Basic Policy to a new Endowment or Whole Life Policy without further medical underwriting
- Interim Accidental Death Benefit
Aviva My Protector- Term Plan is a common search alternative for Aviva MyProtector- Term Plan.
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes (with riders)
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes (with riders)
Early Critical Illness: Yes (with riders)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Total and Permanent Disability Advance Cover Plus
Critical Illness Advance Cover Plus
MultiPay Critical Illness Cover
Early Critical Illness Cover
Critical Illness Premium Waiver
Payer Critical Illness Premium Waiver
Payer Premium Waiver Benefit
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Aviva website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan may be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfall in insurance portfolio
Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan may not be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan
- How is Aviva or Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan compare with Term policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan fulfil my financial, insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore