FWD Recover First is a critical illness plan that covers 141 conditions and more (future unknown illnesses). Receive complimentary daily life support and waiver of future premiums after a successful claim.
FWD Recover First product details
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Future Protect Benefit
- Be covered against 141 conditions as mentioned below and future unknown illnesses
- Early and Intermediate Critical Illness Coverage
- Be protected against 73 Early and Intermediate Critical Illnesses
- Late Stage Critical Illness Coverage
- Be protected against 37 Late-stage Critical Illnesses
- Death benefit of $5,000
- Vital Body System Coverage
- Be protected against 21 conditions which affect 9 vital body systems
- Illnesses Leading to ICU Stay
- Be covered against 10 examples of known or unknown illnesses which leads to 5 days or more of ICU stay
- E.x. Accident, Lung Cancer, Poisoning, Violence, Cancer-related Intensive Care
- Multiple Payout Reset Benefit
- 100% of the sum assured will be paid out for a late-stage critical illness claim 12 months after an early/intermediate-stage critical illness claim has been made
- Premium Waiver Benefits
- Future premiums are waived in the event you make a successful claim
- FWD Recovery Benefit – claim up to $10,000 in the below recovery benefit
- Medical Second Option
- Medical Reports
- Home Care
- Emotional Support
- Legal Support
- Special Conditions Benefit
- Be covered up to 6 claims of up to $25,000 per claim against 10 special conditions such as Zika Fever Virus Infection, Osteoporosis, Severe Gout and more
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of FWD Recover First at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Death: Yes ($5,000)
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to FWD website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
FWD Recover First may be suitable if you are looking for
FWD Recover First may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness
- High insurance coverage against multiple claims of Critical Illness of all stage
- High insurance coverage against recurrent severe Critical Illness
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfalls in an insurance portfolio
FWD Recover First may not be suitable if you are looking for
FWD Recover First may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on FWD Recover First
- How is FWD or FWD Recover First payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does FWD Recover First compare with Term policies from other insurance companies?
- Can FWD Recover First fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features of FWD Recover First. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about FWD Recover First.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Is FWD Recover First suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore