Manulife ReadyBuilder II is a whole life savings insurance plan that allows you to accumulate long-term financial wealth with flexible payment terms for your insurance premium.
As your financial goals change according to your life changes, Manulife ReadyBuilder II is with you, every step of the way. Leave your money, and watch it grow – Safe, stable, and with potentially higher returns.
Reviewed by Interestguru.sg on 02/07/2023
Manulife ReadyBuilder II product details
Manulife ReadyBuilder II is featured for Highest surrender value in our 8 Best Whole Life Insurance Plans in Singapore (2023 Edition)
Manulife ReadyBuilder II is featured for Lifetime savings returns in our 7 Best Regular Insurance Savings Plans in Singapore (2023 Edition)
Manulife ReadyBuilder II Rating on InterestGuru.sg: (4.5 / 5)
Manulife ReadyBuilder II Popularity on InterestGuru.sg: (4.5 / 5)
- Life policy – Endowment and Saving policy/ Whole Life policy
- Flexible Premium Term
- You can choose to pay a single premium or over 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- SRS-fundable for single premium option
- Insurance Coverage
- Be covered 105% of total premiums paid or 101% of the surrender value on top of any non-guaranteed bonuses against Death and Terminal Illness
- Product Flexibility – Provides additional options during times of needs
- Allows you to stop paying premiums
- Allows you to take a 2-year interest-free loan
- Allows you to fully or partially withdraw from the cash value for your financial objectives such as funding child education or lump sum retirement payout
- Wealth Accumulation Continuity
- You can appoint a secondary life assured to carry on this policy and enjoy the wealth accumulation
- Disability Benefit
- Future premiums will be waived if Total and Permanent Disability occurs during the premium payment term
- Retrenchment Benefit – NEW!
- A lump-sum payout of 50% of your base annual premium will be paid if you are retrenched and stay unemployed for more than 30 days,
- Hassle-free Application
- Enjoy guaranteed acceptance, no health questions asked
- Enhancement of coverage
- Add on optional riders for better insurance coverage
Manulife Ready Builder II is a common search alternative for Manulife ReadyBuilder II.
Manulife ReadyBuilder II is featured in our 3 Best Lifetime Saving Plans for Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
Features of Manulife ReadyBuilder II at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
- Cash value: Yes
- Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
- Death: Yes
- Total Permanent Disability: Yes, waives future premiums
- Terminal Illness: Yes
- Critical Illness: No
- Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
- Death: No
- Total Permanent Disability: No
- Terminal Illness: No
- Critical Illness: No
- Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Cancer Care Premium Waiver Rider
- Critical Care Waiver Rider II
- Payor Benefit Rider (I)
- Payor Benefit Plus Rider (I)
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Manulife website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
Manulife ReadyBuilder II may be suitable if you are looking for
Manulife ReadyBuilder II may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- A hassle-free application without medical underwriting
- Medium to long-term endowment and savings plan
- To saving regularly over a period of time
- To potentially generate higher financial returns compared to bank accounts
In-depth Review: 3 Best Fixed Maturity Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
Manulife ReadyBuilder II may not be suitable if you are looking for
Manulife ReadyBuilder II may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lifetime regular cash payout
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
Further considerations on Manulife ReadyBuilder II
- How is Manulife or Manulife ReadyBuilder II investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does Manulife ReadyBuilder II compare with Endowment policies from other insurance companies?
- Can Manulife ReadyBuilder II fulfill my financial, insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Manulife ReadyBuilder III. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Manulife ReadyBuilder II.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: Where do you start with financial planning?
Is Manulife ReadyBuilder II suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore