Tokio Marine goAssure is a regular pay investment-linked policy with insurance coverage options to protect you against Death, Total & Permanent Disability, Terminal Illness and Critical Illnesses of all stages. Enjoy zero initial and policy charges after the MCP.
Tokio Marine goAssure product details
- Life Policy – Investment-linked policy
- Regular Pay Limited Charges & Minimum Contribution Period (MCP)
- Choose an MCP of 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- No need to pay Initial and Policy charges after the MCP
- Initial Bonus
- Receive an increasing Initial Bonus over 4 years to hedge your investment against market downturns during the early stages of your investment plan
- Loyalty Bonus
- Receive monthly Loyalty Bonuses from the 11th year until the end of MCP
- Achievement Bonus
- Enjoy a lump sum Achievement Bonus upon the end of MCP
- Wellness Bonus
- Enjoy a one-time Wellness Bonus 5 years after MCP as a reward for zero claim made
- Choice of Insurance Coverage
- You can choose the amount of insurance coverage needed against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, Terminal Illness, (Early Critical Illness or Critical Illness with riders)
- You choose and adjust the term of coverage from 65 to 99 years old
- Discount on Large Sum Assured
- You get to enjoy up to a 10% discount on the monthly protection charge for a higher sum assured
- Access to Best-in-Class Funds
- Gain investment exposure to world-class funds
- Available Riders for Additional Coverage and Premium Waivers
- Critical Illness Accelerating Protector Rider
- Pays out a lump sum protection benefit upon diagnosis of any of the covered major-stage Critical lllnesses of the policyholder
- Early Critical Illness Accelerating Protector Rider
- Covers the policyholder against critical illnesses of all stages, ICU/HDU Admission Benefit, Juvenile and Special Conditions
- Waiver of Premium Rider
- Waives all future premiums upon the diagnosis of any of the covered Major Stage Critical Illnesses
- Payer Benefit Rider
- Waives future premiums in the event of Death or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) of the policyholder
- Enhanced Payer Benefit
- Waives future premiums in the event of Death, TPD, or the diagnosis of any of the covered major-stage Critical Illnesses of the policyholder
- Spouse Rider
- Waives future premiums in the event of Death or TPD of the spouse of the policyholder
- Enhanced Spouse Rider
- Waives future premiums in the event of Death, TPD, or the diagnosis of any of the covered major-stage Critical Illnesses of the spouse of the policyholder
- Critical Illness Accelerating Protector Rider
Read about: Investment-Linked Policy: Is it the best option?
Read about: 3 best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore (Updated)
Features of Tokio Marine GoAssure at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
- Cash value: Yes
- Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
- Death: Yes
- Total Permanent Disability: Yes
- Terminal Illness: Yes
- Critical Illness: Yes (with rider)
- Early Critical Illness: Yes (with rider)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
- Death: No
- Total Permanent Disability: No
- Terminal Illness: No
- Critical Illness: No
- Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Tokio Marine website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read about: 5 ways to beat inflation in Singapore
Tokio Marine goAssure may be suitable if you are looking for
Tokio Marine goAssure may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- To participate in the long-term financial returns of investing
- A full-forced investment-linked policy with minimal insurance coverage
- Able to take investment risks and comfortable with financial market volatility
- Initial charges and policy charges stop after end of MCP
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to traditional Endowment and Whole Life policies.
- Insurance options without medical underwriting
Read about: An introduction to Investment Linked Policy
NEW Feature: Compare investment-linked policies across insurance companies using the CompareNOW feature on InterestGuru.sg.
Tokio Marine goAssure may not be suitable if you are looking for
Tokio Marine goAssure may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High Death and Terminal Illness coverage
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Guaranteed financial returns in the long run
- Limited-pay premium term investment plan (e.g. 5/10/15 years)
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy
- Expecting an urgent need for withdrawal during a financial market downturn
Further considerations on Tokio Marine goAssure
- How is Tokio Marine or Tokio Marine goAssure investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does Tokio Marine goAssure compare with Endowment policies from other insurance companies?
- Can Tokio Marine goAssure fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features of Tokio Marine goAssure. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Tokio Marine goAssure.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Where can I compare the payout and benefits of Investment Linked Policies?
Before committing to an insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies. Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Alternatively, you just need to provide us with a couple of details below.
Is Tokio Marine goAssure suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of partnered financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore