Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare covers 95% of your total claimable medical expenses. Take up GREAT TotalCare Plus to cover planned and accidental overseas medical treatments.
Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare product details
- Non-participating policy – Integrated Shield Plan Rider
- An add-on to your Great Eastern SupremeHealth Shield plan
- Covers 95% of your total claimable amount (You copay 5% only)
- Covers elligible long-term cancer treatment
- Choice to add on GREAT TotalCare Plus rider to enjoy accidental and planned overseas treatment
- Choice to add on Supreme MediCash to receive daily hospital cash
Read About: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
Features of Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare at a glance
Based on the option with the highest coverage, Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare
Inpatient hospital treatment
- Emergency overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals
- Planned overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals (add-on GREAT TotalCare Plus)
- Pre-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 120 days
- Post-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 365 days
- Accident & Emergency Ambulance fee: Up to S$250 per injury or illness
- Daily Hospital Cash: Up to S$600/day (add-on Supreme MediCash)
Outpatient hospital treatment
- Chemotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Immunotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Renal dialysis: As charged
- Post-hospitalisation follow-up TCM treatment: Up to S$6000 within 180 days after discharge
*IMPORTANT* Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare is an add-on to Great Eastern SupremeHealth (Integrated Shield Plan). The rider cannot be purchased without the basic Integrated Shield Plan.
Read About: No budget for financial planning?
Read About: 3 Best Integrated Shield Plans and riders (2021 Edition) *Updated*
Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare may be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Hospitalisation and medical insurance coverage
- Integrated Shield Plan or Integrated Shield Plan riders
- Reducing hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Paying premium using MediSave Funds
- Daily hospitalisation income with an Integrated Shield Plan rider
Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare may not be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Surrender value, Integrated Shield Plan and/or Integrated Shield Plan riders have no cash value
What is the annual premium for Great Eastern Integrated Shield Plan and rider based on my age?
Refer to the table below for the premium table for Great Eastern SupremeHealth A Plan and Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare Elite-A Rider.
|Age Band||Great Eastern SupremeHealth A Plan|
(Actual Premium/ Nett premium payable after using MediSAVE)
|Great Eastern TotalCare Elite-A Rider|
(Premium for rider must be fully paid by cash)
|New application or switching of Integrated Shield Plan/ rider is not allowed after age 75.|
Refer to our FAQs On Integrated Shield Plan And Riders for everything you need to know about upgrading your MediShield hospitalisation and medical treatment coverages.
Further considerations on Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare
- How much will Great Eastern or Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare premium increase as I age?
- How does Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare compare with Integrated Shield Plan and/ or Integrated Shield Plan riders from other insurance companies?
- Can Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare fulfill my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Great Eastern Supreme Health. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Great Eastern Supreme Health.
Compare across all Integrated Shield Plans and riders!
Compare before you commit so you don’t have to regret later on. Depending on your medical and hospitalisation needs, the premium payable differs across insurers. Why pay more for what you do not need or short-charge on features and benefits by paying a little more?
Get exactly what you need for your MediShield LIFE upgrade by using our Integrated Shield Plans and rider comparison platform. Go on, it’s 100% free!
Is Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore