Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II is a mortgage insurance plan with premiums that stay the same throughout with riders available to add-on coverage for Critical Illness and Total and Permanent Disability on top of Death and Terminal Illness.
Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II product details
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Entry age below 50 years old
- Coverage against Death and Terminal Illness
- Premiums stay the same throughout the entire policy
- Choose a mortgage loan interest of 1%, 2%, 3%, 4% or 5%
- Hassle-free application with no health question asked
- Enjoy 5% off for joint lives application
- Riders available to cover Total and Permanent Disability and Critical Illness
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: No (Yes with rider)
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Total and Permanent Disability and Critical Illness Rider
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Manulife website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II may be suitable if you are looking for
Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death and Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Critical Illness and Total Permanent Disability with a rider
- Premiums that stay the same throughout the entire policy term
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill a shortfall in an insurance portfolio
Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II may not be suitable if you are looking for
Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II
- How is Manulife or Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II compare with Term policies from other insurance companies?
- Can Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is Manulife ManuProtect Decreasing II suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore