Aviva MyHealthPlus is an add-on to your MyShield plan for even more benefits to your medical coverage.
Aviva MyHealthPlus product details
We rated Aviva MyShield and MyHealthPlus as best for the entire family, refer to our 3 Best Integrated Shield Plans And Riders In Singapore (2023 Edition) for the detailed write-up.
- Non-participating policy – Integrated Shield Plan Rider
- An add-on for MyShield plan for more benefits to your medical coverage
- Covers 50% of co-insurance incurred under MyShield
- Letter of Guarantee (LOG) covers up to $50,000 in hospital admission deposit in over 20 public and private hospitals
- Covers post-hospital follow-up TCM treatment
- Payout of S$10,000 upon diagnosis of selected critical illness
- Covers transportation to the hospital (up to S$80 per injury/illness)
- 2 rider options (Options A and Option C)
- Covers planned overseas medical treatment for selected medical procedures ($1.25 million per policy year and $2 million per lifetime) if the life assured is the child, one parent will receive all-expenses-paid accommodation
- Cash payout of S$125 per night of hospitalisation abroad (up to 60 days)
- Option A:
- Free child(ren) cover
- Accommodation charges for parent/guardian of life assured covered up to S$80 per day (10 days max) if attached to Plan 1
- Ward downgrade benefit: If you choose to get treated at a public hospital, 50% of MyShield deductible will be covered
- Option C:
- Deductible benefit: You are covered from the first dollar up and with zero out-of-pocket expenses
- Preferred rate for child(ren) cover
Aviva My Health Plus is a commonly search alternative for Aviva MyHealthPlus.
Read About: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
Features of Aviva MyHealthPlus at a glance
Based on the option with the highest coverage, MyHealthPlus Option C
Inpatient hospital treatment
- Emergency overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals
- Planned overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals
- Pre-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 90 days
- Post-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 180 days for Private hospital and up to 365 days for Public hospital/Panel specialist
- Accident & Emergency Ambulance fee: S$80 per injury or illness
- Daily Hospital Incentive: S$300/day if admitted to any standard ward in a Public hospital
Outpatient hospital treatment
- Chemotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Immunotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Renal dialysis: As charged
- Post-hospitalisation follow-up TCM treatment: S$50 per visit up to 180 days (for accident-related hospitalisation only)
- Free Integrated Shield Plan coverage for up to 4 children when both parents are under Aviva.
- Planned Overseas treatment covered.
- Moratorium underwriting option available for applicants with pre-existing conditions, subjected to Aviva approval.
*IMPORTANT* Aviva MyHealthPlus is an add-on to Aviva MyShield (Integrated Shield Plan). The rider cannot be purchased without the basic Integrated Shield Plan.
Read About: No budget for financial planning?
Aviva MyHealthPlus may be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyHealthPlus may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Hospitalisation and medical insurance coverage
- Integrated Shield Plan or Integrated Shield Plan riders
- Reducing hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Paying premium using MediSave Funds
- Daily hospitalisation income with an Integrated Shield Plan rider
Aviva MyHealthPlus may not be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyHealthPlus may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Surrender value, Integrated Shield Plan and/or Integrated Shield Plan riders have no cash value
What is the annual premium for Aviva Integrated Shield Plan and rider based on my age?
Refer to the table below for the premium table for Aviva MyShield Plan 1 and Aviva MyHealthPlus A.
|Age||Singlife Shield Plan 2|
Actual Premium (Net premium payable after using MediSAVE)
|Singlife Health Plus Public Lite with NCD|
(Premium for rider must be fully paid by cash)
|1||S$86.8 (You pay S$0)||S$39.46|
|6||S$86.8 (You pay S$0)||S$39.46|
|11||S$86.8 (You pay S$0)||S$39.46|
|16||S$86.8 (You pay S$0)||S$39.46|
|21||S$99.92 (You pay S$0)||S$41.18|
|26||S$99.92 (You pay S$0)||S$41.18|
|31||S$169.57 (You pay S$0)||S$52.34|
|36||S$169.57 (You pay S$0)||S$52.34|
|41||S$314.92 (You pay S$0)||S$92.65|
|46||S$343.18 (You pay S$0)||S$105.53|
|51||S$472.37 (You pay S$0)||S$141.57|
|56||S$498.61 (You pay S$0)||S$235.94|
|61||S$780.22 (You pay S$180.22)||S$421.25|
|66||S$1,230.39 (You pay S$630.39)||S$574.82|
|71||S$1,822.88 (You pay S$922.88)||S$634.01|
|New application or switching of Integrated Shield Plan/ rider is not allowed after age 75.|
|76||S$2,761.57 (You pay S$1,861.57)||S$660.63|
|81||S$3,758.80 (You pay S$2,858.80)||S$688.07|
|86||S$4,547.10 (You pay S$3,647.10)||S$707.81|
|91||S$4,700.53 (You pay S$3,800.53)||S$822.77|
|96||S$4,939.74 (You pay S$4,039.74)||S$1,140.21|
Refer to our FAQs On Integrated Shield Plan And Riders for everything you need to know about upgrading your MediShield hospitalisation and medical treatment coverages.
Further considerations on Aviva MyHealthPlus
- How much will Aviva or Aviva MyHealthPlus premium increase as I age?
- How does Aviva MyHealthPlus compare with Integrated Shield Plan and/ or Integrated Shield Plan riders from other insurance companies?
- Can Aviva Aviva MyHealthPlus fulfill my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Aviva Aviva MyHealthPlus. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Aviva Aviva MyHealthPlus.
Compare across all Integrated Shield Plans and riders!
Compare before you commit so you don’t have to regret later on. Depending on your medical and hospitalisation needs, the premium payable differs across insurers. Why pay more for what you do not need or short-charge on features and benefits by paying a little more?
Get exactly what you need for your MediShield LIFE upgrade by using our Integrated Shield Plans and rider comparison platform. Go on, its 100% free!
Is Aviva MyHealthPlus suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore