Great Eastern SupremeHealth product details
- Non-participating policy – Integrated Shield Plan
- A health insurance solution that offers comprehensive coverage and reimburses your hospitalisation expenses
- A yearly guaranteed renewable Medisave-approved Integrated Shield Plan of which premiums can be paid using CPF Medisave
- SupremeHealth takes care of your Pre-Hospital Specialist’s Consultation and Post-Hospitalisation Treatment, which includes examination and laboratory tests (within 120 days before and after hospitalisation)
- SupremeHealth ensures that you get the necessary rehabilitative and medical care in a community hospital as it reimburses you up to S$800 per day for as long as you need to stay there
- Provides Pre-Hospital Specialist’s Consultation and Post-Hospitalisation Treatment benefits for psychiatric treatment to offer you comprehensive wellness coverage
- Greater assurance for women: reimburses the cost of breast reconstruction after a mastectomy and childbirth complications
- Issuance of Letter of Guarantee (LOG) helps you waive up to S$10,000 of the pre-admission deposit
Read About: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
Features of Great Eastern SupremeHealth at a glance
Key benefits and features
Based on the option with the highest coverage, Great Eastern SupremeHealth P Plus
Inpatient hospital treatment
- Emergency overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals
- Planned overseas treatment: Not covered
- Pre-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 120 days
- Post-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 365 days
Outpatient hospital treatment
- Chemotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Immunotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Renal dialysis: As charged
- Post-hospitalisation follow-up TCM treatment: Not covered
Note: Great Eastern SupremeHealth Plus does not cover Co-insurance (Up to S$3,500) and Deductible (10% of the claimable amount).
An additional GREAT TotalCare (Integrated Shield Plan rider) has to be purchased for partial coverage on Co-insurance and Deductible.
An additional Supreme MediCash has to be purchased to enjoy daily hospital cash in the event of hospitalisation.
For further information and details, refer to Great Eastern website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: No budget for financial planning?
Read About: 3 Best Integrated Shield Plans and riders (2021 Edition) *Updated*
Great Eastern SupremeHealth may be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern SupremeHealth may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Hospitalisation and medical insurance coverage
- Integrated Shield Plan or Integrated Shield Plan riders
- Reducing hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Paying premium using MediSave Funds
- Daily hospitalisation income with an Integrated Shield Plan rider
Great Eastern SupremeHealth may not be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern SupremeHealth may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Surrender value, Integrated Shield Plan and/or Integrated Shield Plan riders have no cash value
What is the annual premium for Great Eastern Integrated Shield Plan and rider based on my age?
Refer to the drop down below for premium table for Great Eastern SupremeHealth A Plan and Great Eastern GREAT TotalCare Elite-A rider.
|Age Band||Great Eastern SupremeHealth A Plan|
(Actual Premium/ Nett premium payable after using MediSAVE)
|Great Eastern TotalCare Elite-A Rider|
(Premium for rider must be fully paid by cash)
|New application or switching of Integrated Shield Plan/ rider is not allowed after age 75.|
Refer to our FAQs On Integrated Shield Plan And Riders for everything you need to know about upgrading your MediShield hospitalisation and medical treatment coverages.
Further considerations on Great Eastern SupremeHealth
- How much will Great Eastern or Great Eastern SupremeHealth premium increase as I age?
- How does Great Eastern SupremeHealth compare with Integrated Shield Plan and/ or Integrated Shield Plan riders from other insurance companies?
- Can Great Eastern SupremeHealth fulfill my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Great Eastern SupremeHealth. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Great Eastern SupremeHealth.
Compare across all Integrated Shield Plans and riders!
Compare before you commit so you don’t have to regret later on. Depending on your medical and hospitalisation needs, the premium payable differs across insurers. Why pay more for what you do not need or short-charge on features and benefits by paying a little more?
Get exactly what you need for your MediShield LIFE upgrade by using our Integrated Shield Plans and rider comparison platform. Go on, its 100% free!
Is Great Eastern SupremeHealth suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore