costumed busty asian teen banging pov.sex xxx
- Critical Illness
- Early Critical Illness
- Whole Life Plans
- Retirement/ Annuity Plans
- Saving and Endowment Plans
- Term Insurance Plans
- ElderShield Plans
- Integrated Shield Plans
Table of Contents – Compare Term Life Plans
- 1 Why choose a term life insurance policy?
- 2 What else can a term life insurance plan provide?
- 3 How do we compare term life insurance plans?
- 4 Learn about insurance coverage via a term life plan
Why choose a term life insurance policy?
A term life insurance plan provides the highest coverage against the premium payable over its period of coverage. However the cost of covering you may significantly increase if the coverage is extended to above the age of 70.
Hence, a term life plan is ideal for boosting your protection needs during a period of coverage shortfall.
What else can a term life insurance plan provide?
You term life plan will provide a lump sum payout in the event of death, terminal illness (TI) and total permanent disability (TPD).
With additional riders, your term life plan can also provide coverage for the following:
- Critical Illness (CI)
- Early Critical Illness (ECI)
- Multiple claims for Critical Illness
Critical Illness rider coverage
Your critical illness rider will provides a lump sum payout in the event of you being diagnosed with the advance stages on any of the 37 major illness.
Early Critical Illness rider coverage
Your early critical illness rider will provide a lump sum payout in the event of you being diagnosed on any stages (early, immediate or advance) of the 37 major illness.
Multiple claims Critical Illness rider coverage
Getting new coverage after been diagnosed with a critical illness is known to be challenging. Insurance companies may totally reject your new insurance applicant or issue exclusion clauses for existing medical condition.
However, multiple claims critical illness rider will allows you to make additional claims even after you are diagnosed with a major illness. This claim benefit is applicable even after providing a lump sum payout for your initial insurance claim.
Depending on your protection shortfall, you may adjust your riders coverage accordingly.
How do we compare term life insurance plans?
For each of the term life plan in the list, the following points were taken into consideration when we provide a score for each product.
- Competitiveness of insurance premium
- Available options to customise and enhance coverage
- Scope of coverage for Critical Illness
- Scope of coverage for Early Critical Illness
- Terms and conditions to qualify for an insurance claim
- Product features with outstanding benefits to the policyholder
Learn about insurance coverage via a term life plan
Simply drop us a message and get your personal term life insurance quotes based on your profile.
Related article: How much life insurance coverage do you need in Singapore?
- All results are based on the criteria selected and meant for non-smoker status by default.
- Results are intended as general information only and do not take into account financial situation or particular need of any user or reader, any specific person or group of persons.
- Premium rates are based on the dates such rates were generated by us.
- Actual rates may differ from those currently offered by the respective insurers.
- Premium rates are for standard terms and do not take into consideration lifestyle, health condition, occupation or any other factors that may cause rates to differ or any policy coverage exclusions offered by the insurer, where applicable.
- It is recommended to seek financial advice from a qualified financial adviser for product suitability and its latest premium rates quotation before making a decision to purchase any financial product.
- In the event you choose not to seek advice, you should carefully consider if the product is suitable for you.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions of the use of this website.