costumed busty asian teen banging pov.sex xxx
- Critical Illness
- Early Critical Illness
- Whole Life Plans
- Retirement/ Annuity Plans
- Saving and Endowment Plans
- Term Insurance Plans
- ElderShield Plans
- Integrated Shield Plans
Table of Contents – Q&A for Integrated Shield Plan
- 1 What is an Integrated Shield Plan?
- 2 How do we compare and rate the Integrated Shield Plans and riders?
- 3 Are there differences between the Integrated Shield Plans and riders?
- 4 What should you consider before selecting your Integrated Shield Plan and rider?
- 5 What are some of the best Integrated Shield Plan and riders?
- 6 What are the Integrated Shield Plans and rider available?
- 7 Do you need an Integrated Shield Plan when you have other insurances?
- 8 Other resources regarding Medical and Hospitalisation coverages
- 9 All your questions on Integrated Shield Plan and riders answered
What is an Integrated Shield Plan?
A quick recap for those that are not sure what an Integrated Shield Plan(ISP) is (skip this section if you are fully versed with the workings of MediShield LIFE, Integrated Shield Plan, Integrated Shield Plan Rider):
95% coverage for your medical and hospitalisation bills consists of 2 components. The 2 components are MediShield Life and an Integrated Shield Plan (with rider).
Credits: Ministry of Health (MOH Singapore), MediShield LIFE.
The base component, MediShield LIFE is provided by the Central Provident Board (CPF) Board. MediShield Life covers a portion of your bills, sufficient for Class B2 or Class C wards in public hospital.
Deductibles (up to the first S$3,000) and Co-insurance (up to 10% of claim amount) is not covered by MediShield LIFE and is payable via MediSave or Cash.
Integrated Shield Plan with rider
The second component, an Integrated Shield Plan (with rider) is an additional private insurance coverage. The provided coverage is ON TOP of MediShield LIFE coverage and run by private insurers. The coverage provided covers Class A/B1 wards in public hospitals or private hospitals.
Deductibles and Co-insurance can be covered up to 95% with an Integrated Shield Plan rider. Do note that Integrated Shield Plan riders are only payable by cash (cannot be funded with MediSave)
There will be no overlapping of coverage or payment with Integrated Shield Plan and MediShield LIFE.
If you are covered under an Integrated Shield Plan, you will enjoy the combined benefits of MediShield Life, which is administered by the Central Provident Fund Board, and the enhanced benefits of the additional private insurance coverage portion, which is provided by the respective insurers.
Read about: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
How do we compare and rate the Integrated Shield Plans and riders?
The following are some of the factors we considered for selecting and rating the plans listed above. Depending on your selected Integrated Shield Plan and rider, not all features may be available.
The Main Components
- Base Plan: Main features and benefits of the integrated shield plan.
- Pre-hospitalisation coverage: The starting period of coverage before you are hospitalised.
- Post-hospitalisation coverage: The ending period of coverage after you are hospitalised.
- Inpatient coverage: Claims coverage and features during your hospitalisation.
- Outpatient coverage: Claims coverage and features when a prolonged stay is not required.
Additional Benefits and Features
- Supplementary Riders: Riders may be applicable or added to provided coverage or benefits when an insurable event occurs.
- Moratorium underwriting: Pre-existing medical condition(if any), should not discourage you from seeking insurance coverage. Let us try to work out solutions, together with you.
- Unique features: Not all features provided may be relevant to you. Refer to the comparison for the unique benefits offered by the Integrated Shield Plans and riders.
Insurance Premium and Claims
- Premium: The amount of payment required for the Integrated Shield Plans.
- Deductible(s): The amount payable using cash or Medisave before insurance company take over the remaining medical bill.
- Co-insurance: The percentage (%) of the medical bills payable by you using cash or Medisave after deducting deductibles.
Note: The amount payable for Deductibles and Co-insurance can be completely waived with selected Integrated Shield plan riders.
Are there differences between the Integrated Shield Plans and riders?
Among the 6 insurance companies providing Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders, the benefits and features greatly differ.
Similarly, the difference in insurance premium paid over time can be more than S$120,000~S$200,000 between the lowest and highest tier of an Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan rider.
We believe in getting the best value, based on what is required. With a direct comparison providing complete and unbiased information, you will be able to make a well-informed decision about your hospitalisation and medical insurance coverages.
Read about: Integrated Shield Plan: 4 things you should be aware of
What should you consider before selecting your Integrated Shield Plan and rider?
It will be pretty reasonable to expect increasing medical treatment and hospitalisation as you age.
For all Singaporeans and permanent residents, Integrated Shield Plan is a need for a lifetime. While Upgrading your MediShield LIFE coverage should be your TOP priority, but are you getting the best for your money?
Once you have an existing medical condition, it is highly advised to continue with your current Integrated Shield Plan provider.
Accessed the updated FAQs on Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders for all you need to know about medical and hospitalisation coverage.
What are some of the best Integrated Shield Plan and riders?
Getting the ideal upgrade for your MediShield Life is more than just getting the most features or an expensive plan. It should closely tie in with what you need individually.
Our 3 best Integrated Shield Plans and riders (2021 Edition) is constantly updated to allow you to gauge what are some of the outstanding plans compared to their peers.
What are the Integrated Shield Plans and rider available?
Without preferences and in no order of ranking, here are all the latest Integrated Shield Plans and applicable Integrated Shield Plan Riders available in Singapore
Applicable for a standard ward in Private Hospital:
- NTUC Income Integrated Shield Plan and Rider
- Aviva Integrated Shield Plan and Rider*
- Prudential Integrated Shield Plan and Rider
- AIA Integrated Shield Plan and Rider
- Great Eastern Integrated Shield Plan and Rider
- AXA Integrated Shield Plan and Rider
- Raffles Health Insurance Integrated Shield Plan and Rider
*Pre-existing medical condition(s): Aviva Integrated Shield Plan and Rider no longer provide the option of moratorium underwriting. Coverage of pre-existing medical conditions is subjected to Aviva discretion.
An additional waiting period will be imposed on the coverage of the pre-existing medical condition(s).
Do you need an Integrated Shield Plan when you have other insurances?
You may already have insurance plans and policies that pay out a lump sum in the event of an Early Critical or Critical illness. The funds paid out are mean for income and financial supplements during your recovery period. That is unless you plan to proceed to work, right after your hospitalisation period.
Lump Sum insurance payout for critical illnesses are not meant to pay your hospitalisation bills.
According to data released by Aviva on their Integrated Shield Plans, some of the largest bills (private hospital) paid on top of MediSave LIFE by Aviva in 2016 averaged S$300,000. If you already have this sum of fund lying around, why not plan for your retirement instead?
After all, premiums for an Integrated Shield Plan are relatively affordable after using your MediSave Additional Withdrawal Limits.
Other resources regarding Medical and Hospitalisation coverages
These are some of the works of the advisors that we consult when we need help on financial stuff:
- Integrated Shield Plans: How does it work?
- Integrated Shield Plans: 5 reasons why it is your top priority
- Integrated Shield Plans: 4 things it does not cover
- Upcoming changes to integrated shield plan with mandatory co-payment *NEW*
All your questions on Integrated Shield Plan and riders answered
InterestGuru.sg has received and answered a lot of questions on Integrated Shield Plans and Integrated Shield Plans riders over the past 5 years since we started the portal. We thank our contributors for their assistance and compiled the most commonly asked questions below. These are the questions you had on Integrated Shield Plan or the questions you should have asked in any case!
For a detailed write-up on Integrated Shield Plans, refer to our Integrated Shield Plan: how does it work?
Find out what makes the following Integrated Shield Plans and rider outstanding in 3 best Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders in Singapore (2021 Edition).
For easy reading, the following terms have been shortened:
- Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan rider(s) will be replaced with Integrated Shield Plan and rider(s)
- Insurance company(ies) will be replaced by insurer(s)
General questions on MediShield upgrades
These are all the general questions (and answers) about MediShield LIFE, Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders.
MediShield LIFE is a government initiative to provide affordable lifelong protection for all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents against large hospital bills. According to MOH, the subsidies are generally sufficient to cover Class B2/C ward of a public hospital.
Deductibles and Co-insurance must still be paid by Medisave or cash.
An Integrated Shield Plan is an add-on to your MediShield LIFE coverage. It allows you to stay in Class A/B1 ward of a public hospital or standard ward of a private hospital without incurring a high medical bill. The insurance premium for Integrated Shield Plan may be fully or partially paid using your Medisave account.
Deductibles and Co-insurance must still be paid by Medisave or cash.
An Integrated Shield Plan rider covers partially the cost of Deductibles and Co-insurance.
The insurance premium for an Integrated Shield Plan rider has to be fully paid by cash.
Without an Integrated Shield Plan rider, the following expenses have to be paid by you:
- Deductibles – Up to the first S$3,500 of your medical claim
- Co-insurance – Up to 10% of the remaining medical claim amount, after deducting the deductible
As typically all hospitalisation charges are covered, many may choose a private hospital for medical treatments. Here are some the reasons for having an Integrated Shield Plan and rider:
- Shorter waiting time (in private hospital)
- Higher level of comfort
- Preserve/ reduce usage of personal savings
Refer to the following: 5 reason for having an Integrated Shield Plans.
The lump sum payout from your critical illness coverage is mean to cover your current and future loss/ reduction of income.
It is not meant to cover your hospitalisation and medical treatment charges. Speak to a financial advisor if further explanation is required.
Coverage and benefits
Questions (and answers) regarding insurance coverage and benefits of Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plans riders.
Excluding benefits unique to specific insurers, the coverages should include the following:
- In-patient treatment
- Out-patient treatment
- Post-hospitalisation TCM (Most insurers)
- Emergency overseas treatment
- Final Expenses
Full as-charged coverage is only applicable with an Integrated Shield Plan and rider that covers deductibles and co-insurance.
An Integrated Shield Plan or rider provides additional coverage on top and above of Medishield LIFE coverage. There will be no duplicate coverage or double payment of any kind.
You will enjoy the combined benefits of MediShield LIFE which provide hospitalisation coverage targeted at Class B2/C wards and the additional private insurance coverage targeted at higher class wards in public and private hospital.
Any pre-existing conditions you had before taking up an Integrated Shield Plan will not be covered. However, if the medical condition developed after you having an Integrated Shield Plan, it will be fully covered.
Moratorium underwriting allows you to apply for an Integrated Shield Plan/ rider without answering any medical questionnaires.
You must be fully discharged and not be seeking any medical attention in the past 5 years for the said pre-existing medical condition.
Refer to Moratorium underwriting above.
Your application is subjected to the insurer discretions. These are the known conditions imposed on Moratorium underwriting:
- 5-year waiting period from approval before you are covered for the pre-existing condition
- Must not be declined by another insurer
- Must not be paying additional premiums for MediShield Life
Currently, only Aviva is offering Moratorium underwriting on their Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders.
Even if your integrated shield and rider are approved, you will face issues when claiming. Your application may also be entirely void for false declaration.
For certain cases, you may seek to get covered with Moratorium underwriting (see above).
Healthy individuals may switch Integrated Shield Plan for a variety of reasons such as:
- Upgrade or downgrade of existing benefits and features
- More competitive premiums from another insurance company
- Specific plans offering more relevant coverage and features
For Integrated Shield Plans and riders, outright rejection of applications is commonly seen. No insurer would wish to dilute their existing insured pool by taking additional at-risk individuals.
This will only serve to increase future premiums for everyone and is unfair to those seek coverage when they are still healthy.
An Integrated Shield plan and rider is meant to cover your hospitalisation and medical treatment expenses.
It does not cover loss/ reduction of future income for your or your dependents. Read the following article on what else you need to be aware of, even when you have done your MediShield LIFE upgrade.
Payments and claims
Questions (and answers) regarding insurance premium and making a claim from Integrated Shield Plan and rider.
What happen to the insurance premium paid for the current Integrated Shield Plan premium in the event of switching insurer?
Upon switch your existing Integrated Shield Plan to another insurer, your previous Integrated Shield Plan and rider (if any) will be terminated.
The excess premiums paid for any unused portion of your Integrated Shield Plan and rider will be refunded back to your CPF Medisave account/ cheque.
You have to inform the hospital that you are covered under an Integrated Shield Plan and rider.
The attending hospital will process and claim from the respective insurer accordingly. There is no further action required during your hospitalisation.
Currently, all 6 Integrated Shield Plan providers allows hospitalisation claims for due to Emergency overseas medical treatment.
However only Aviva and Prudential allows claims for Planned overseas medical treatment.
Pre-hospitalisation and Post-hospitalisation coverage differ among Integrated Shield Plan provider. The coverage period may range from 90 to 365 days before and after your actual hospitalisation.
All original tax invoices must be submitted to the insurer for the review and payment of claims.
Other related questions
Questions (and answers) regarding insurance premiums and comparison of Integrated Shield Plans and riders.
Why are the insurance premium of Integrated Shield Plan and riders different across insurance company?
There are distinct benefits and features from all 6 integrated Shield Plans and riders provider in Singapore such s:
- Length of pre and post-hospitalisation coverage
- Eligible hospital Ward beds
- Category and limits of claimable charges
- Unique features by the insurers (If any)
The above are by no means the only differentiating factors.
There is no overall best plan for hospitalisation and medical coverage.
InterestgGuru.sg does have a detailed write-up on the 3 best Integrated Shield Plans and rider (2018 Edition) based on their features and benefits.
Where can I compare Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders from all the insurance company?
Use our Integrated Shield Plans selector to get the best-suited coverage according to your individual needs.
Refer to New Integrated Shield Plan with co-payment (Changes to new/ existing policyholders) for the breakdown and how you as an existing or new policyholder will be affected.
Drop us a message below or refer to the Integrated Shield Plan page for details write-up on the questions you may have.
Drop us a message if we missed out your questions on Integrated Shield Plan and Integrated Shield Plan riders.
Alternatively, upgrade your MediShield LIFE for the best hospitalisation and medical treatment coverage by using our Integrated Shield Plan and riders selector.
How about giving us some love by liking our Facebook page and/or sharing this with everyone 🙂
Have a question?
Click on any of the Contact Me buttons and let us compare and match you with the right plans accordingly to your medical and hospitalisation needs.
Alternatively, we promised to reply within 24 hours when you drop us a message here.
- All results are based on the criteria selected.
- Results are intended as general information only and do not take into account financial situation or particular need of any user or reader, any specific person or group of persons.
- Premium rates are based on the dates such rates were generated by us.
- Actual rates may differ from those currently offered by the respective insurers.
- Premium rates are for standard terms and do not take into consideration lifestyle, health condition, occupation or any other factors that may cause rates to differ or any policy coverage exclusions offered by the insurer, where applicable.
- It is recommended to seek financial advice from a qualified financial adviser for product suitability and its latest premium rates quotation before making a decision to purchase any financial product.
- In the event you choose not to seek advice, you should carefully consider if the product is suitable for you.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions of the use of this website.