AIA DIRECT Whole Life Cover product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Issuance age from 18 to 65 years old
- Premium payment up to the age of 70 or 85, protection up to the age of 100
- Premiums won’t increase as you get older
- In the event of death, diagnosis of a terminal illness or total and permanent disability (up to age 65), coverage will be paid, along with potential cash bonuses you’ve accumulated
- Value of your policy can potentially grow and help fend off inflation as bonuses may be added to your policy every year
- A potential one-off bonus may also be paid when you make a claim, choose to stop the policy or when the policy ends
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2023 Edition)
Features of AIA DIRECT Whole Life Cover at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Critical Illness Protection
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AIA website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
AIA DIRECT Whole Life may be suitable if you are looking for
AIA DIRECT Whole Life may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Higher protection for Death and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium.
- Higher Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness and Total Permanent Disability coverage in an Insurance Policy.
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio.
- Accumulating cash value in the policy for financial returns in the long-term.
- Paying premiums only for a limited number of years and enjoying coverage for a lifetime.
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term insurance vs Whole Life insurance – Which is better for you?
AIA DIRECT Whole Life may not be suitable if you are looking for
AIA DIRECT Whole Life may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 3 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore with Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
Further considerations on AIA DIRECT Whole Life
- How is AIA or AIA DIRECT Whole Life investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does AIA DIRECT Whole Life compare with Whole Life Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can AIA DIRECT Whole Life fulfil my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AIA DIRECT Whole Life. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AIA DIRECT Whole Life.
Read About: Where do you start with financial planning?
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific products features, benefits and payout will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charges on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is AIA DIRECT Whole Life Cover suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore
Pay for what you need in a whole life plan!
3 easy steps for your customised whole life insurance plan
Step 1: Getting to know you…
Let's start with a brief introduction of your personal profile. Please note that your current age and gender affects the insurance premium payable for your whole life plan.
Step 2: Understanding your coverage needs…
Please select the amount (sum assured) and type of lifetime coverage that is required for this plan:
You need a death coverage (base coverage) amount of?
Do you required critical illness coverage in the event of a major illness (optional)?
Step 3: Finding the best whole life plans for you!
InterestGuru.sg team of financial planners will compare and provide you with the best whole life insurance plans based on your inputs.
Please check your inbox for an e-mail of your financial planning needs. We will be in contact with you within 24 hours.