Aviva MyLifeChoice product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Guaranteed Extra Protection option to increase your coverage at key life events (eg. marriage, newborn child or graduation) without providing evidence of health
- Enjoy coverage of up to 275% of the Sum Assured for the first 20 years of policy
- Choice of 15, 20, 25 years premium term options, or until age 80
- Guaranteed higher lump sum payout upon claim
- Supplements retirement fund through lump sum withdrawal
- Continuous cover for one year when you lose your job
- Optional Critical Illness and Total and Permanent Disability riders for coverage till age 99 and 70 next birthday, respectively
Aviva My Life Choice is a common search alternative for Aviva MyLifeChoice.
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2020 Edition)
Features of Aviva MyLifeChoice at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: Yes (if rider is added)
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: Yes (if rider is added)
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Total and Permanent Disability
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Aviva website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Related: Insurance Portfolio
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
Read About: 3 things to consider before taking up a new financial product
Aviva MyLifeChoice may be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyLifeChoice may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Higher protection for Death and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium.
- Higher Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness and Total Permanent Disability coverage in an Insurance Policy.
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio.
- Accumulating cash value in the policy for financial returns in the long-term.
- Paying premiums only for a limited number of years and enjoying coverage for a lifetime.
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term life vs Whole life – Which is better for you?
Aviva MyLifeChoice may not be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyLifeChoice may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 3 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore with Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2020 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2020 Edition)
Further considerations on Aviva MyLifeChoice
- How is Aviva or Aviva MyLifeChoice investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does Aviva MyLifeChoice compare with Whole Life Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Aviva MyLifeChoice fulfil my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Aviva MyLifeChoice. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial advisor before making any decision about Aviva MyLifeChoice.
Read About: Where do you start with financial planning?
Read About: 8 Commonly made financial mistakes by Singaporeans
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific products features, benefits and payout will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charges on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is Aviva MyLifeChoice suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore