AXA HealthPro Growth product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Issuance age: Below 60 years old
- Receive protection against death, total and permanent disability, terminal illness, critical illness, as well as minor illnesses while accumulating cash value over time
- Option to claim twice for common minor illnesses to help you pay for the cost of timely treatment
- Pays additional 20% of the sum assured upon diagnosis of any covered minor illnesses
- Choose to pay for your premiums over as little as 10, 15, 20 or 25 years and be covered for life
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2020 Edition)
Features of AXA HealthPro Growth at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
HealthPro Multiple Benefit
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AXA website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns
AXA HealthPro Growth may be suitable if you are looking for
AXA HealthPro Growth may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Higher protection for Death and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium.
- Higher Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness and Total Permanent Disability coverage in an Insurance Policy.
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio.
- Accumulating cash value in the policy for financial returns in the long-term.
- Paying premiums only for a limited number of years and enjoying coverage for a lifetime.
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term life vs Whole life – Which is better for you?
AXA HealthPro Growth may not be suitable if you are looking for
AXA HealthPro Growth may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 3 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore with Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2020 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2020 Edition)
Further considerations on AXA HealthPro Growth
- How is AXA or AXA HealthPro Growth investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does AXA HealthPro Growth compare with Whole Life Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can AXA HealthPro Growth fulfil my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AXA HealthPro Growth. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AXA HealthPro Growth.
Read About: Where do you start with financial planning?
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific products features, benefits and payout will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charges on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is AXA HealthPro Growth suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore