Calculate retirement income
Make planning for your retirement a breeze with our retirement income calculator. Find out how much you need to save now in order to receive your desire retirement payout in the future!
Our retirement income calculator allows you to:
Calculate the amount of income you need for retirement. Get instant results on the following:
- How much you need to save starting from now or in the future?
- How much is the future value of my income taking into account inflation rates?
- How much
- How much do you have to accumulate as a lump sum figure upon reaching your desired retirement age?
- How does the rate of investment returns directly impacts the amount of savings needed for retirement?
Get personalised retirement analysis and suggestions based on your individual profile. Optimise your retirement planning with the following:
- Features and benefits of retirement plans that best suit your needs.
Retirement Income Calculator
Your current profile
By filling up this section, the retirement calculator can take into account future inflation and the affordability towards your retirement goals.
Your retirement income needs
By filling up this section, the retirement income calculator will be able to find how much savings you need to last you over your retirement.
Retirement Analysis - Income/ Payout Needed
- Taking an inflation rate of % in account, you will need a monthly retirement income of N/A starting at the age of N/A.
Retirement Analysis - Savings Needed
- If you start planning for retirement now - You will need to set aside N/A on a monthly basis until your desired retirement age. This factors in a % rate of investment return.
- If your retirement planning starts later - By delaying your retirement planning for a period of years from now, you will have to set aside N/A on a monthly basis until your desired retirement age.