Manulife ReadyPayout Plus product details
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus (SGD) Rating on InterestGuru.sg: (3.8 / 5)
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus (SGD) Popularity on InterestGuru.sg: (3.5 / 5)
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus is featured for Cash-back features, refer to our 3 best Savings plans and endowment policies in Singapore (2023 Edition)
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus is featured for Partial withdrawal benefits in our 7 Best Regular Insurance Savings Plans in Singapore (2023 Edition)
- Life policy – Endowment and Saving policy
- Manulife ReadyPayout is an insurance savings plan that offers you the choice of receiving cash payouts from the end of your first year, or leaving them with them for potentially higher returns till the policy matures
- Pays guaranteed cash benefits from the end of your first policy year till the last policy year before the policy ends at a range of 2% to 10% of your sum insured
- Flexibility to choose a policy term of 13, 15 or 20 years and premium payment term of 10, 15 or 20 years
- Premium payment is waived upon Total and Permanent Disability of the life insured
- If you suffer a total and permanent disability, you do not need to pay future premiums on this policy. This benefit will end at your policy anniversary date immediately after your 70th birthday or at the end of the premium payment term, whichever is earlier
- If you pass on or are diagnosed with terminal illness, we will pay 105% of the total premiums paid as a death benefit
Manulife Ready Payout Plus is a common search alternative for Manulife ReadyPayout Plus.
Read About: Endowment and Saving policy: How does it work?
Features of Manulife ReadyPayout Plus at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Critical Care Payor Benefit Rider
Critical Care Payor Benefit (Spouse) Rider
Critical Care Waiver Rider
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus may be suitable if you are looking for
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- A hassle-free application without medical underwriting
- Short to medium term endowment and savings plan
- To saving regularly over a period of time
- To potentially generate higher financial returns compared to bank accounts
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus may not be suitable if you are looking for
Manulife ReadyPayout Plus may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lifetime regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
Further considerations on Manulife ReadyPayout Plus
- How is Manulife or Manulife ReadyPayout Plus investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does Manulife ReadyPayout Plus compare with Endowment policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Manulife ReadyPayout Plus fulfil my financial, insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Manulife ReadyPayout Plus. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Manulife ReadyPayout Plus.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: 3 best Savings plans and endowment policies in Singapore (updated 2023)
Is Manulife ReadyPayout Plus suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore