AIA Wealth Pro Advantage product details
- Life Policy – Investment-Linked Policy/ Endowment Savings Policy
- Unique 2-in-1 savings and investment plan that offers the stability of long-term savings and the growth potential of investments
- Comes in 2 parts:
- Half of your money is put to work under the policy, where it enjoys stable growth with annual declared bonuses that form a guarantee providing the security of a financial safety net
- The other half is invested through the Pro Optimiser – a well-diversified investment portfolio aimed at generating potentially greater returns to build your wealth in the long-term
- Free fund switching and fund rebalancing services
- The option of making withdrawals from your plan anytime from the 3rd policy year
- Choice of three premium payment terms: 5, 15 or 25 years
Related article: Investment-Linked Policy: Is it the best option?
Related article: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies for Wealth Accumulation in Singapore (2023 Edition)
Features of AIA Wealth Pro Advantage at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
- Cash value: Yes
- Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
- Death: No
- Total Permanent Disability: No
- Terminal Illness: No
- Critical Illness: No
- Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Critical Protector Waiver of Premium
- Payor Benefit
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AIA website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
AIA Wealth Pro Advantage may be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Wealth Pro Advantage may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- To participate in the long-term financial returns of investing.
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Able to take investment risks and comfortable with financial market volatility.
- Potentially higher financial returns compare to traditional Endowment and Whole Life Policy.
AIA Wealth Pro Advantage may not be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Wealth Pro Advantage may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Life-long health and protection coverage due to increasing mortality charges.
- Guaranteed financial returns in the long-run.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Expecting an urgent need for withdrawal during a financial market downturn.
Further considerations on AIA Wealth Pro Advantage
- How are the investment returns of AIA or AIA Wealth Pro Advantage based on historical performance?
- How good is AIA Wealth Pro Advantage compared to Investment Linked Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can AIA Wealth Pro Advantage fulfil my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AIA Wealth Pro Advantage. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AIA Wealth Pro Advantage.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Related article: 3 things to consider before taking up a new financial product
Related article: 8 commonly made financial mistakes by Singaporeans
Is AIA Wealth Pro Advantage suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore