Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD
Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD aims to seek long-term capital appreciation and income by investing primarily in a combination of common stocks and other equity securities, debt securities and convertible securities.
- Fund assets may be invested in interest-bearing securities. The Fund may also acquire index certificates and other certificates whose risk profile typically correlates with interest-bearing securities or with the investment markets to which these assets can be allocated. Mortgage-backed securities (MBS) and asset-backed securities (ABS) may not exceed 20% of the Fund assets. Up to 70% of the Fund’s assets may be invested in each of the following:
- Equities (including warrants for equities from companies and index certificates and equity certificates whose risk profile correlates with the above assets or with the investment markets to which these assets can be allocated may also be acquired);
- Convertible bonds and bonds with warrants; and
- High-yield bonds.
- At least 80% of the above assets are invested in assets whose issuers are companies that have their registered office in the U.S. or Canada, or whose repayment is guaranteed by a company that has its registered office in the U.S or Canada.
- The Fund’s investments can exceed or fall below the limits described in the 2 preceding bullet points above if the respective market risk potential as a whole adheres to those limits.
- The Fund may invest in derivatives for efficient portfolio management (including for hedging) and will not invest extensively in derivatives for investment purposes.
Who is Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD suitable for?
The Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD is only suitable for investors who:
- expect returns in excess of market interest rates and accept there may be incalculable risks of loss on an investment in the Fund or (in respect of share classes of the Fund which are hedged against a certain currency) expect returns substantially in excess of market interest rates.
- Can hold the Fund for at least a medium to long-term investment horizon.
- Able to accept higher price fluctuations.
Dividend or Income payout frequency: Monthly
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Advisor.
What are the key risks of Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD?
The value of Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD and its dividends and coupons (if any) may rise or fall. These risk factors may cause you to lose some or all of your investment.
Some of the key risks associated with Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD are described below:
Market and Credit Risks
- You may be exposed to general market risk.
- You may be exposed to creditworthiness risk.
- You may be exposed to currency risk.
- The Fund is not listed in Singapore and you can redeem only on Dealing Days.
- You may be exposed to liquidity risk.
- Your right to redemption may be deferred or suspended under certain circumstances highlighted in paragraphs 9.3 and 12 of the Prospectus.
- You may be exposed to company-specific risk.
- You may be exposed to derivatives risk.
- You may be exposed to the risk of investing in High-Yield Investments.
- You may be exposed to the risk relating to distribution out of capital and distribution effectively out of capital.
- The net asset value of the Fund may likely have a high volatility due to the investment policies or portfolio management techniques employed in respect of the Fund.
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2023), speak to a MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about Allianz Income and Growth Fund SGD
- Allianz Income and Growth Fund Fact Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Allianz Income and Growth Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed Independent Financial Advisor.
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered Independent Financial Advisors.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.