Aviva MyMultiPay Critical Illness Plan III is a competitive early critical illness plan with claims payable for all stages of critical illnesses. This early critical illness plan from Aviva also has the highest multiple payout features at 600% of your sum assured.
NOTE: Aviva MyMultiPay Critical Illness Plan III is no longer available and has been replaced by Aviva MyMultiPay Critical Illness Plan IV.
Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan product details
Aviva MyMultiPay Critical Illness Plan III is featured for multiple insurance claim benefits in our 5 Best Early Critical Illness Plans in Singapore (2020 Edition)
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Provides you with up to 5 lump sum payouts upon diagnosis of Critical Illnesses (CI) across Early, Intermediate or Severe Stages including up to two payouts if re–diagnosed with cancer
- Gives a total benefit payout of up to 500% of the chosen Sum Assured
- Special Benefit which gives an additional 20% of your Sum Assured, is payable upon diagnosis of any one of 18 conditions such as diabetes
- Choice of coverage term ranging from 10 years to 99 age (age next birthday)
- Lump sum payout of S$5,000 (or equivalent currency) in the event of death
- Choice of currency: SGD, USD, GBP, EUR, AUD and HKD
- Have all your future premiums waived upon diagnosis of Severe Stage CI
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Aviva website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan may be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfall in insurance portfolio
Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan may not be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan
- How is Aviva or Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan compare with Term policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan fulfil my financial, insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is Aviva My MultiPay Critical Illness Plan suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore