China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) is a short-term Renminbi-denominated savings plan. Take advantage of China’s growing economy with a single premium and receive a lump-sum back in 3 years time.
China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) product details
- Life policy – Endowment and Saving policy
- Short-Term Savings Plan – save for a short-term goal
- Pay a single premium for a policy term of 3 years
- Guaranteed Returns – receive guaranteed returns upon policy maturity & potential bonus
- Receive guaranteed 107.69% of the single premium paid at the end of 3 years
- Portfolio Diversification – diversify with Chinese Renminbi (RMB)
- Receive potentially higher returns if the Chinese RMB appreciates at the end of 3 years
- Ease of Application
- No medical checks or questionnaires are required to take up this endowment/savings plan
- Death Coverage
- Be covered against death the sum of 101% of the single premium paid
Read about: Endowment and Saving policy: How does it work?
Features of China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to China Life website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns
China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) may be suitable if you are looking for
China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- A hassle-free application without medical underwriting
- Short-term endowment and savings plan
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- To potentially generate higher financial returns compared to bank accounts
China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) may not be suitable if you are looking for
China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lifetime regular cash payout
- If you are looking to save regularly over a period of time
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy
Further considerations on China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB)
- How are China Life or China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) compare with Endowment policies from other insurance companies?
- Can China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features of China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB). Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB).
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Read About: 3 best Savings plans and endowment policies in Singapore (updated 2023)
Where can I compare the payout and benefits of saving plans and endowment policies?
Before committing to an insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies. Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Alternatively, you just need to provide us with a couple of details below.
Is China Life SpecialSave Growth (RMB) suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore
- The 8 Overall Best Whole Life Insurance Plan in Singapore (2023 Edition)
- The 8 Overall Best Term Life Life Insurance Plan in Singapore (2023 Edition)