Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II is an endowment insurance policy boasting returns of 7x or more of total premiums paid with coverage against Death, TPD, and TI.
Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II product details
- Life policy – Endowment and Saving policy
- Premium Payment
- Choose to save for 5, 10, or 15 years
- Partial Withdrawal
- Flexibility to make withdrawals at any time for any purpose
- Investment Returns
- Enjoy 100% capital guarantee from the 15 policy year onwards
- Receive guaranteed and non-guaranteed returns of 7X or more of the total premiums paid
- Insurance Coverage
- Be covered 110% of the total standard premiums paid or the guaranteed surrender value plus any non-guaranteed bonuses against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness
- Hassle-free application
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
Read about: Endowment and Saving policy: How does it work?
Features of Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Premium Waiver Rider
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Great Eastern website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read about: Effects of compounding returns on your saving
Read about: Where do I start with financial planning
Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II may be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- A hassle-free application without medical underwriting
- Short to medium term endowment and savings plan
- To saving regularly over a period of time
- To potentially generate higher financial returns compared to bank accounts
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II may not be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lifetime regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
Further considerations on Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II
- How are Great Eastern or Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II compare with Endowment policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: 3 best Savings plans and endowment policies in Singapore (updated Jan 2023)
Where can I compare the payout and benefits of saving plans and endowment policies?
Before committing to an insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies. Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Alternatively, you just need to provide us with a couple of details below.
Is Great Eastern GREAT Wealth Multiplier II suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore