Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan product details
- Non-participating policy – Integrated Shield Plan
- Provides coverage for treatment in Class B1 wards in Restructured Hospitals at affordable premiums. The premium is only S$6.38 a day, even for one who is 85 years old
- The MediShield Life premium portion will be fully payable by Medisave. The Medisave account can also be used to pay for additional private insurance coverage premiums, up to the Additional Withdrawal Limits. Supreme Health Standard Plan can be fully paid using Medisave up to the age of 85
- Supreme Health Standard Plan is designed with benefits up to the indicated bill limits by the Ministry Of Health for treatment in Class B1 wards in Restructured Hospitals.The bill limits would be higher than MediShield Life to cover the expenses in a Class B1 ward in Restructured Hospitals
Read About: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
Features of Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan at a glance
Based on hospitalisation stay in a Public hospital B1 ward
Inpatient hospital treatment
- Daily Room, Board and Medical related services: S$1,700/day
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): $2,900/day
Outpatient hospital treatment
- Chemotherapy for cancer: S$5,200/month
- Renal dialysis: S$2,750/month
Note: Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan does not cover Co-insurance (Up to S$2,00) and Deductible (10% of the claimable amount).
For further information and details, refer to Great Eastern website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: No budget for financial planning?
Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan may be suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Hospitalisation and medical insurance coverage
- Integrated Shield Plan or Integrated Shield Plan riders
- Reducing hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Paying premium using MediSave Funds
- Daily hospitalisation income with an Integrated Shield Plan rider
Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan may not suitable if you are looking for
Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Surrender value, Integrated Shield Plan and/or Integrated Shield Plan riders have no cash value
Further considerations on Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan
- How much will Great Eastern or Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan premium increase as I age?
- How does Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan compare with Integrated Shield Plan and/ or Integrated Shield Plan riders from other insurance companies?
- Can Great Eastern Supreme Health fulfil my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Great Eastern Supreme Health. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Great Eastern Supreme Health.
Is Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore