Compare before you commit
Would you rather compare saving plans and endowment policies now, before making your financial commitment? Or regret when you find out years later, that you are not getting the best saving plans and endowment policies for the premiums you pay?
Even worse, to know you can compare saving plans and endowment policies here, 100% free of charge by InterestGuru.sg.
What are Saving plans and Endowment policies?
Saving plans and Endowment Policies allow you to meet future financial goals or objectives with a small amount of insurance coverage. Various riders can be added to enhance the policy. Features such as flexibility for withdrawal and specific health and insurance coverage can be chosen according to your needs.
Read About: Endowment and Saving policy: How does it work?
The benefits when you compare insurance policies
At interestguru.sg, we believe that you deserve the best for your Insurance Portfolio. We seek to compare insurance policies across all insurance companies in Singapore. By providing complete and unbiased information, you will be able to make a well-informed decision on your financial plans.
Related: Insurance Portfolio
Remember: Your insurance needs are specific to you. We ensure that it fits your individual financial goals and objectives.
If you don’t want to sweat the details, just scroll to the end of the page and let us contact you accordingly.
Read About: Where do I start with financial planning?
How do we compare Saving plans and Endowment policies?
Depending on your individual financial needs, we will compare Saving plans and Endowment policies for you based on:
- Premium: The amount of payment required for the Endowment and Saving policy. Premiums stay the same throughout the payment premium.
- Premium Term: The number of years you have to pay the premium for the Endowment and Saving policy.
- Supplementary Riders: Rider may be applicable or added to provided coverage or waive premium payment when an insurable event occurs.
- Cash Value: Consists of a cash value generated through investment returns by the insurer. Cash value varies among the investment performance of individual insurers.
- Guaranteed Cash Value: The minimum lump sum value u should receive, in the event that you choose to surrender your policy.
- Non-Guaranteed Cash Value: Additional lump sum you may receive, depending on the investment performance of the insurance company.
- Surrender Value: The cash value consisting of a guaranteed and non-guaranteed cash value. Surrendering your policy means any provided health and insurance coverage will stop.
- Death Benefit: The amount paid upon Death, usually based is on the higher of the coverage amount or accumulated cash value.
Individual product-specific features and benefits will also be taken into consideration when we compare Saving Plans and Endowment policies for you.
What are some of the Saving plans and Endowment policies available?
Without preferences and in no order of ranking, here are some of the popular Saving plans and Endowment policies available in Singapore:
- Tokio Marine: Tokio Marine Nest Egg (GIO CashBack)
- NTUC Income: NTUC Income Gro Saver Flex Pro
- Singlife: Singlife Choice Saver
- Prudential: Prudential PRUWealth Plus
- Manulife: Manulife GrowSecure
- AIA: AIA Smart Growth (II)
- Etiqa: Etiqa Enrich assure
- Great Eastern: Great Eastern GREAT Flexi Goal
Read About: 4 best Saving plans and Endowment policies in Singapore (updated Aug 2023)
Our Service is Guaranteed
If our partnered Independent Financial advisor/s are unable to propose a solution or compare Saving plans or Endowment policies to meet your financial needs, receive a *S$20 shopping voucher as a gesture of goodwill from us!
What do we gain when we compare Saving plans and Endowment policies for you?
At this point in time, all services to compare Saving plans and Endowment policies are completely free of charge. Our focus is to receive your support by providing excellent financial services. You can help us by recommending and liking our Facebook page. Our partnered advisors may earn a remuneration for their time and services, should you take up a financial product with them.
In future, we may earn a fee from featuring in-depth products write-up from the insurance companies. Should a post be sponsored, the contents will clearly indicate the sponsoring party.
Too much information?
Don’t get overloaded with information. How about letting us compare and provide our recommendations, while you sit back to consider the proposal?
Find the best Saving plan and Endowment policies
Our partnered advisor will draft their recommendations and proposals based on your given input. Your information and details will only be used for communication with you. All comparisons done are solely based on your individual needs.
We compare Saving plans and Endowment policies quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore
Too much work to fill in the form above?
Drop us your contact details and let InterestGuru.sg contact you instead. We may assign one of the partnered Independent Financial Advisers to work on your enquiry at no cost to you.
Like our Facebook page to follow us for the latest in personal finance.
InterestGuru.sg serves as a portal to connecting consumers to financial advisors to receive qualified and professional financial services and recommendation. As according to MAS regulation, any financial advice given must be after understanding the consumer needs. Should you receive any quotation or advice from our partnered Independent financial advisor without a meet up with them, contact us immediately. Actions will be taken by interestguru.sg for such cases.
*To receive the shopping voucher, you must have met up with the partnered advisor and let the advisor understand your financial needs. Should they be unable to propose or compare insurance policies to meet your financial needs, contact us and upon verification, vouchers will be given. Your contact number and email must have been given upon initial contact, to allow us to verify the lapse in service.