Prudential PRUFirst Promise is a maternity insurance plan comprising of PRUMom and PRUActive Life that covers mummy and baby against complications that may arise from pregnancy to childbirth.
Prudential PRUFirst Promise subsequently become PRUActive Life, a whole life plan for your child to cover him/her against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, Terminal lllness, and Critical Illness
Prudential PRUFirst Promise product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Mummy can buy this policy upon reaching 13th week of pregnancy
- Upon birth and transferring to baby, PRUActive Life becomes a whole life policy
- Upon reaching the 4th policy year, PRUMom coverage will end
Benefits for mummy:
- PRUActive Life Insurance Coverage (transferred to baby upon birth)
- Receive protection against Death and Critical Illness
- Pregnancy Complications
- Receive protection for 13 pregnancy complications
- Mental Wellness Care
- Receive coverage of costs from Psychological Consultations and Postpartum Depression diagnosis
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- You and your baby receive coverage up to 10% of Sum Assured against GDM and the complications that comes with it
- Hospital Care Benefit
- Receive 1% of Sum Assured per day of hospitalisation up to 50 days for 9 conditions such as Lactation Mastitis
- Receive Accelerator Benefit payout upon hospitalisation or ICU stay
Benefits for baby:
- PRUActive Life Insurance Coverage (transferred from mummy upon birth)
- Baby will be protected against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, Terminal Illness, and Critical Illness
- Option to receive coverage against Early Critical Illness
- Congenital Illnesses
- Receive coverage against 25 Congenital Illnesses such as Down’s Syndrome
- Hospital Care Benefit
- Receive 1% of Sum Assured per day of hospitalisation up to 50 days for 8 conditions such as Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
For further information and details, refer to Prudential website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Is Prudential PRUFirst Promise suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore