PRUvital cover is a regular premium term insurance plan that provides affordable coverage even to those with existing medical conditions such as:
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High Body Mass Index
Additional riders can be added to further enhance your coverage or waive your insurance premium.
Prudential PRUvital cover product details
PRUvital cover is featured for Covering pre-existing conditions in our 8 Best Term Life Insurance Plan in Singapore (2020 Edition)
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Choose coverage between S$50k to 500k.
- Simplified underwriting – No medical examination required for taking up this policy
- Levelled Premium – Your insurance premium stays the same during the period of your policy term.
Prudential PRU vital is a common search alternative for Prudential PRUvital cover.
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of Prudential PRUvital at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
- Death: Yes
- Total Permanent Disability: Yes (With rider)
- Terminal Illness: Yes
- Critical Illness: Yes (With rider)
- Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
- Death: No
- Total Permanent Disability: No
- Terminal Illness: No
- Critical Illness: No
- Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Vital Cover Disability
- Vital Crisis Care
- Vital Crisis Waiver
- Payer Security Plus
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Prudential website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Prudential PRUvital may be suitable if you are looking for
Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfall in insurance portfolio
Prudential PRUvital may not be suitable if you are looking for
Prudential PRUvital cover may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Prudential PRUvital
- How is Prudential or Prudential PRUvital payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Prudential PRUvital compare with Term policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Prudential PRUvital fulfil my financial, insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Aviva MyProtector – Term Plan.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is Prudential PRUvital suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore