Singlife Flexi Life Income II (previously known as Aviva MyLifeIncome II) is a whole life endowment plan that gives you yearly payouts to supplement your income. You can choose to pay premiums with cash or SRS.
Singlife Flexi Life Income II product details
- Life policy – Annuity
- Yearly Cash Payouts
- Receive up to 5.2% of the sum assured per year consisting of guaranteed cash benefits and non-guaranteed cash bonuses
- Flexible Premium Payment Terms and Accumulation Period
- Choose to pay a single premium or over 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Option to pay with cash or SRS
- Choose how long to accumulate your funds before starting to receive yearly cash payouts.
- The longer the accumulation period, the higher the payout
- High Guaranteed Returns
- Enjoy high guaranteed returns up to 2.32% p.a.
- Progressive Higher Payouts
- Payouts increase 0.5% p.a. from the 20th year after the first income payout OR when you turn age 60, whichever later
- Capital Guaranteed – all your capital is guaranteed from the
- 8th policy year for Single Premium
- 13th policy year for 3-year Premium Term
- 15th policy year for 5, 10 and 15-year Premium Term
- 25th policy year for 20 and 25-year Premium Term
- Death and Terminal Illness Coverage
- Be covered against Death and Terminal Illness the higher of 101% of all premiums paid or the guaranteed cash surrender value AND
- Non-Guaranteed Terminal Bonus AND
- Any reinvested payouts with interest less any paid out payouts
Read about: 3 Best Retirement Plans and Annuity Policies in Singapore (2023 Edition) *Updated*
Features of Singlife Flexi Life Income II at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
- Cash value: Yes
- Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
- Death: Yes
- Total Permanent Disability: Yes
- Terminal Illness: Yes
- Critical Illness: N.A
- Early Critical Illness: N.A
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
- Death: N.A
- Total Permanent Disability: N.A
- Terminal Illness: N.A
- Critical Illness: N.A
- Early Critical Illness: N.A
Optional Add-on Riders
- Cancer Premium Waiver
- EasyPayer Premium Waiver
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Singlife website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read about: The Complete Guide to Retirement Planning in Singapore (2023 Edition)
Singlife Flexi Life Income II may be suitable if you are looking for
Singlife Flexi Life Income II may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Regular cash payout upon your desired retirement age
- Saving regularly over a period of time or
- Single lump-sum premium with no future financial commitments
- Insurance options without medical underwriting
- To potentially generate higher financial returns compared to bank accounts
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy
Singlife Flexi Life Income II may not be suitable if you are looking for
Singlife Flexi Life Income II may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
Further considerations on Singlife Flexi Life Income II
- How is Singlife or Singlife Flexi Life Income II investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does Singlife Flexi Life Income II compare with retirement plans and annuity policies from other insurance companies?
- Can Singlife Flexi Life Income II fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Singlife Flexi Life Income II. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Singlife Flexi Life Income II.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Read about: 3 Best Retirement plans and Annuity Policies in Singapore (2023 Edition) *Updated*
Where can I compare the payout and benefits of retirement plans and annuity policies?
Your retirement plans are meant to supplement your lifestyle and expenses in your golden years. Ensure your retirement plans matches the financial goal and objective you wish to achieve when you decided to talk a step back in life.
It is too late to regret once you have made your financial commitment. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
And even worst, to find out you can compare retirement plans and annuity policies here, 100% free of charge on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is Singlife Flexi Life Income II suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore
Get your perfect retirement plan!
3 easy steps for your customised retirement income plan based on your financial needs.
Step 1: Getting to know you…
Let's start with your personal profile. Please note that your current age and gender will affect the insurance premium payable for your retirement plan.
Step 2: Understanding your retirement needs…
Please select your desired retirement income and the payout age for your retirement plan from the selections below:
What is your ideal monthly retirement income?
What is your ideal retirement age?
Step 3: Finding the best retirement plans for you!
Interestguru.sg team of financial planners will compare and provide you with the best retirement plans based on your inputs.
Please check your inbox for an e-mail of your savings needs.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours.