Singlife Simple Term (previously known as Aviva MySimpleTermPlan) is a hassle-free and affordable term plan. Applications can be submitted online by answering a few simple questions about your health, or specifically crafted with a partnered financial advisor to suit your needs.
Singlife Simple Term product details
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Insurance Coverage
- Be covered against Death or Terminal Illness
- Riders available to cover you against Critical Illness
- Policy Term
- choose to be covered till 86 years old
Read About: 3 things to consider before taking up a new financial product
Features of Singlife Simple Term at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Singlife website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Singlife Simple Term may be suitable if you are looking for
Singlife Simple Term may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness, or Total Permanent Disability with riders
- Premium waiver riders to waive premiums should the unexpected happen
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfalls in an insurance portfolio
Singlife Simple Term may not be suitable if you are looking for
Singlife Simple Term may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Singlife Simple Term
- How is Singlife or Singlife Simple Term and claims based on past track records?
- How does Singlife Simple Term compare with Term policies from other insurance companies?
- Can Singlife Simple Term fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Singlife Simple Term. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Singlife Simple Term.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Is Singlife Simple Term suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore