AIA Platinum Generations II is a US Dollar-denominated whole life policy that gives you a lifetime of annual cash coupons after paying with a short premium payment term of 10 years.
AIA Platinum Generations II product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Pay premiums in USD only
- Pay premiums for 10 years for protection up to age 100
- Option to transfer your policy to your child for him/her to enjoy the benefits of the policy
- Be covered 100% of the Sum Assured against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness
- From the 11th policy year onwards, receive annual cash coupons (2% of Sum Assured) to spend to your liking or
- Reinvest the cash coupons at the prevailing interest rates
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2023 Edition)
Features of AIA Platinum Generations II at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AIA website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
AIA Platinum Generations II may be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Platinum Generations II may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Higher protection for Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium.
- Annual cash coupons to use to your liking
- Short premium payment term
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio.
- Accumulating cash value in the policy for financial returns in the long-term.
- Paying premiums only for a limited number of years and enjoying coverage for a lifetime.
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term insurance vs Whole Life insurance – Which is better for you?
AIA Platinum Generations II may not be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Platinum Generations II may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness coverage in an Insurance Policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 3 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore with Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
Further considerations on AIA Platinum Generations II
- How are the investment returns of AIA or AIA Platinum Generations II based on historical performance?
- How good is AIA Platinum Generations II compared to Whole Life Policies from other insurance companies?
- Can AIA Platinum Generations II fulfill my financial insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AIA Platinum Generations II. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AIA Platinum Generations II.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: Where do I start with financial planning?
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charges on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is AIA Platinum Generations II suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore