Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD
Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD aims to seek long-term capital growth primarily through positions on European equity markets within the framework of the investment principles. To this end, the Investment Manager will acquire Equities that it considers, together with all Equities held in Sub-Fund assets, to represent an equity portfolio oriented towards Growth Stocks.
- The Investment Manager will acquire equities that it considers, together with all equities held in the Fund’s assets, to represent an equity portfolio oriented towards Growth Stocks.
- At least 75% of the Fund’s assets are invested in equities and participation certificates of companies whose registered offices are in countries which are incorporated in European Union member states, Norway or Iceland.
- The Fund may invest in derivatives for efficient portfolio management (including for hedging) and will not invest extensively in derivatives for investment purposes.
Who is Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD suitable for?
The Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD is only suitable for investors who:
- Expect returns substantially in excess of market interest rates, with asset growth primarily resulting from market opportunities.
- Can hold the Fund for a long-term investment horizon.
- Are aware there may be a risk of loss on an investment in the Fund.
Dividend or Income payout frequency: N.A
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Advisor.
What are the key risks of Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD?
The value of Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD and its dividends and coupons (if any) may rise or fall. These risk factors may cause you to lose some or all of your investment.
Some of the key risks associated with Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD are described below:
Market and Credit Risks
- You may be exposed to general market risk.
- You may be exposed to country risk in Europe.
- You may be exposed to currency risk.
- The Fund is not listed in Singapore and you can redeem only on Dealing Days.
- You may be exposed to liquidity risk.
- Your right to redemption may be deferred or suspended under certain circumstances highlighted in paragraphs 9.3 and 12 of the Prospectus.
- You may be exposed to company-specific risk.
- You may be exposed to derivatives risk.
- You may be exposed to the risk relating to distribution out of capital and distribution effectively out of capital.
- The net asset value of the Fund may likely have a high volatility due to the investment policies or portfolio management techniques employed in respect of the Fund.
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2020), speak to a MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund SGD
- Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund Fact Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Allianz Europe Equity Growth Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed Independent Financial Advisor.
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered Independent Financial Advisors.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.