AXA Life Treasure is a whole life insurance plan that protects you against Death, TPD, and Terminal Illness, with an advance payout benefit in the event of disability to perform 2 of 6 Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
AXA Life Treasure product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Age of Entry
- 1 month to 65 years Age Next Birthday
- Flexible Premium Terms
- Lifetime coverage with premiums payable in 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years.
- Choose to pay premiums on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis
- Insurance Coverage
- Be protected with 100% of Sum Assured against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness
- Choose a protection coverage of Sum Assured starting from $25,000
- Guaranteed Insurability
- Choose to increase your coverage at key milestone events without medical underwriting
- Disability Benefit
- Receive an advance disability payout when the life insured is unable to perform 2 of 6 ADLs
- Optional Riders
- Multiplier Benefit Rider
- Receive up to 7x of Sum Assured in case of Death, Total and Permanent Disability, Terminal Illness, and Critical Illness
- Early Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Be covered against 132 early, intermediate, and advanced stage critical illnesses
- Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Be covered against 40 advanced stage critical illnesses
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Receive up to 14x of the Sum Assured in the event that life insured meets an accidental death
- Multiplier Benefit Rider
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2023 Edition)
Features of AXA Life Treasure at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Early Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: Yes
Optional Add-on Riders
Early Critical Illness
Accidental Death Benefit
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to AXA website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
Policy Illustration for AXA Life Treasure, Kyle
Kyle, age 30, purchases AXA Life Treasure with a base Sum Assured of S$100,000, 3X multiplier coverage, and riders to cover himself against Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness. He chooses to pay premiums over 15 years with a yearly premium of S$4,145.77.
At age 45, with a total of S$62,186.55 paid in premiums, Kyle finishes paying premiums and will continue to enjoy coverage for the rest of his life.
At age 70, Kyle’s AXA Life Treasure multiplier coverage ends. His coverage amount reverts to the base sum assured of S$100,000 against Death and TI and S$25,000 against Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness.
At age 75, Kyle chooses to surrender his policy. He receives S$155,103 consisting of guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses to spend as he wishes.
Policy Illustration for AXA Life Treasure, Alex
Alex, age 30, purchases AXA Life Treasure with a base Sum Assured of S$100,000, 3X multiplier coverage, and riders to cover himself against Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness. He chooses to pay premiums over 15 years with a yearly premium of S$4,145.77.
At age 45, with a total of S$75,974.25 paid in premiums, Alex finishes paying premiums and will continue to enjoy coverage for the rest of his life.
At age 70, Alex’s AXA Life Treasure multiplier coverage ends. His coverage amount reverts to the base sum assured of S$100,000 against Death and TI and S$50,000 against Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness.
At age 75, Alex chooses to surrender his policy. He receives S$155,103 consisting of guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses to spend as he wishes.
Key Differences between Kyle’s and Alex’s AXA Life Treasure Journey
Kyle pays S$13,787.70 more than Alex in total premiums to enjoy double of Alex’s coverage against Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness (S$150,000 with multiplier and S$50,000 without multiplier).
At age 75, both Kyle and Alex choose to surrender their AXA Life Treasure policy to receive the same lump sum surrender value of S$155,103.
Although Kyle paid more total premiums than Alex, they both receive the same surrender value. This is because premiums for riders do not go into policy cash accumulation value. Only the base premiums for AXA Life Treasure goes to work when it comes to accumulating cash value in a whole life policy.
AXA Life Treasure may be suitable if you are looking for
AXA Life Treasure may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Initial high protection for Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness coverage at an affordable premium
- Initial high Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness coverage with riders
- Health and Protection coverage due to a shortfall in your Insurance Portfolio
- Accidental death coverage up to 14x of Sum Assured with a rider
Read About: How much insurance coverage do you really need in Singapore *NEW*
In-depth Review: Term insurance vs Whole Life insurance – Which is better for you?
AXA Life Treasure may not be suitable if you are looking for
AXA Life Treasure may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Access to cash from your policy on a regular basis.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to a pure investment product.
In-depth Review: 3 Best Endowment Savings Plans in Singapore with Lifetime Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
In-depth Review: 3 Best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore for Wealth Accumulation (2023 Edition)
Further considerations on AXA Life Treasure
- How are the investment returns of AXA or AXA Life Treasure based on historical performance?
- How good is AXA Life Treasure compared to Whole Life Policy from other insurance companies?
- Can AXA Life Treasure fulfill my financial insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AXA Life Treasure. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AXA Life Treasure.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Read About: Where do I start with financial planning?
Compare before you commit
Before committing to a whole life insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies.
Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Even worse, to know you can compare whole life insurance plans here, 100% free of charges on the InterestGuru.sg platform.
Is AXA Life Treasure suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore
Pay for what you need in a whole life plan!
3 easy steps for your customised whole life insurance plan
Step 1: Getting to know you…
Let's start with a brief introduction of your personal profile. Please note that your current age and gender affects the insurance premium payable for your whole life plan.
Step 2: Understanding your coverage needs…
Please select the amount (sum assured) and type of lifetime coverage that is required for this plan:
You need a death coverage (base coverage) amount of?
Do you required critical illness coverage in the event of a major illness (optional)?
Step 3: Finding the best whole life plans for you!
InterestGuru.sg team of financial planners will compare and provide you with the best whole life insurance plans based on your inputs.
Please check your inbox for an e-mail of your financial planning needs. We will be in contact with you within 24 hours.