NTUC Income Family Protect is a term life policy that provides protection against Death, TPD, TI, specified CI with other benefits to tide you and your family over the tough times
NTUC Income Family Protect product review
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Be covered against Death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), Terminal Illness, and specified Critical Illnesses
- You can choose to be covered $50,000 or $100,000
- Dependant Booster Benefit
- Receive an additional 25% per dependant upon the Death, TPD, or Terminal Illness of the life insured
- Retrenchment Benefit
- Receive $1,000 for every complete month of unemployment if you were to be retrenched
- Cashback Benefit
- Receive a refund of 20% of all net premiums paid at the end of the policy term
- Guaranteed Renewal
- Enjoy hassle-free application with no medical checks
Features of NTUC Income Family Protect at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: Yes
Early Critical Illness: No
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Payor Premium Waiver
- Enhanced Payor Premium Waiver
- Dread Disease Premium Waiver
- Early Cancer Waiver
- Essential Protect
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to NTUC Income website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
NTUC Income Family Protect may be suitable if you are looking for
NTUC Income Family Protect may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfalls in an insurance portfolio
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
NTUC Income Family Protect may not be suitable if you are looking for
NTUC Income Family Protect may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Further considerations on NTUC Income Family Protect
- How is NTUC Income or NTUC Income Family Protect payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does NTUC Income Family Protect compare with Term policy from other insurance companies?
- Can NTUC Income Family Protect fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on NTUC Income Family Protect. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about NTUC Income Family Protect.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is NTUC Income Family Protect suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore