Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund Review
Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by principally investing in equity securities of companies of any size located or performing business predominately in India.
Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund will invest principally in equity and equity-related securities of companies of any size registered under the laws of, or doing significant business in, India. It may also invest, amongst others, in debt securities as well as money market instruments. The Fund may invest in derivatives for the purposes of hedging and/or efficient portfolio management.
Who is Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund suitable for?
Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund is only suitable for investors who:
- seek capital appreciation
- seek to invest in equity securities of companies located in India
- plan to hold their investment for the medium to long term
Dividend or Income payout frequency:
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Advisor.
What are the key risks of Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund?
The value of Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund and its dividends and coupons (if any) may rise or fall. You may lose some or all of your investment depending on the performance of the underlying securities. Factors that may affect the performance of these securities include, without limitation, market risks, fluctuations in interest rates and foreign exchange rates, political instability, exchange controls, changes in taxation and foreign investment policies.
Some of the key risks associated with Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund are described below:
Market and Credit Risks
- Your investments are subject to equity market risks in India
- Investing in emerging markets involve certain risks
- Your investments are subject to currency movements risks
- You are subject to the risks of investing in warrants
- Fund liquidity may be affected during exceptional circumstances
- The Fund is not listed
- Your investments are in a single market
- You are exposed to risks associated with small and mid-sized companies
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2020), speak to a MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund
- Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund Fact Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Franklin Templeton – Franklin India Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed Independent Financial Advisor
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered Independent Financial Advisors.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.