For $100 per month, HSBC Life Flexi Protector (previously known as AXA Life Flexi Protector) is an investment linked policy that provides coverage against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Death with an optional rider further protecting you against CI
HSBC Life Flexi Protector product details
- Life Policy – Investment-linked policy
- Age of entry
- Life Assured: 1 month old to 70 years old
Policyholder: 18 to 70 years old
- Life Assured: 1 month old to 70 years old
- Start from as low as $100 per month
- Be covered up to $350,000 against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness
- Investment Options
- Wide range of expertly chosen local and global funds to invest in
- Additional Bonus Unit
- Up to 0.3% per annum of the account value
- Life Replacement Option
- You can transfer this policy to your spouse or child
- Optional Add-on
- Super CritiCare Benefit Rider
Read about: Investment-Linked Policy: Is it the best option?
Read about: 3 best Investment Linked Policies in Singapore (Updated)
Features of HSBC Life Flexi Protector at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
- Cash value: Yes
- Cash withdrawal benefits: Yes
Health and Insurance Coverage
- Death: Yes
- Total Permanent Disability: Yes
- Terminal Illness: Yes
- Critical Illness: No (yes with rider)
- Early Critical Illness: No (yes with rider)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
- Death: No
- Total Permanent Disability: No
- Terminal Illness: No
- Critical Illness: No
- Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Super CritiCare Benefit Rider
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to HSBC Life website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read about: 5 ways to beat inflation in Singapore
HSBC Life Flexi Protector may be suitable if you are looking for
HSBC Life Flexi Protector may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- To participate in the long-term financial returns of investing.
- Liquidity or flexibility of withdrawal in your Insurance policy.
- Able to take investment risks and comfortable with financial market volatility.
- Potentially higher financial returns compared to traditional Endowment and Whole Life Policy.
- Insurance options without medical underwriting
Read about: An introduction to Investment Linked Policy
NEW Feature: Compare investment-linked policies across insurance companies using the CompareNOW feature on InterestGuru.sg.
HSBC Life Flexi Protector may not be suitable if you are looking for
HSBC Life Flexi Protector may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- Insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Guaranteed financial returns in the long-run.
- Insurance policy with a high surrender value in the early years of the policy.
- Expecting an urgent need for withdrawal during a financial market downturn.
Further considerations on HSBC Life Flexi Protector
- How is HSBC Life or HSBC Life Flexi Protector investment returns based on historical performance?
- How does HSBC Life Flexi Protector compare with Investment-Linked Policies from other insurance companies?
- Can HSBC Life Flexi Protector fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features of HSBC Life Flexi Protector. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about HSBC Life Flexi Protector.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Where can I compare the payout and benefits of Investment Linked Policies?
Before committing to an insurance policy, it certainly pays to make an effort to compare. Specific product features, benefits, and payouts will differ more than you think across insurance companies. Why regret only years later, when you find out that you are not getting the best insurance policy available for the premium paid?
Alternatively, you just need to provide us with a couple of details below.
Is HSBC Life Flexi Protector suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore