JPMorgan Asset Management – JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund Review
JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund aims to provide long-term capital growth by investing primarily in Latin American companies.
At least 67% of JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund (excluding cash and cash equivalents) will be invested in equity securities of companies that are domiciled in, or carrying out the main part of their economic activity in, a Latin American country.
Who is JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund suitable for?
JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund is only suitable for investors who:
- want an equity sub-fund investing in the Latin American region
- are comfortable with the substantial political and economic risks associated with the Latin America region
- have a globally diversified portfolio and now want to expand into riskier assets in order to potentially boost returns
- seek a long-term investment
Dividend or Income payout frequency: N.A.
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Advisor.
What are the key risks of JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund?
The value of JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund and its dividends and coupons (if any) may rise or fall. You may lose some or all of your investment depending on the performance of the underlying securities. Factors that may affect the performance of these securities include, without limitation, market risks, fluctuations in interest rates and foreign exchange rates, political instability, exchange controls, changes in taxation and foreign investment policies.
Some of the key risks associated with JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund are described below:
Market and Credit Risks
- You are exposed to market risk
- You are exposed to currency risk
- You are exposed to liquidity risk
- The Fund is not listed in Singapore and you can redeem only on Dealing Days
- You are exposed to derivative risk
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2020), speak to a MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund
- JPMorgan Asset Management – JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund Fact Sheet (Open in New Window)
- JPMorgan Asset Management – JPMorgan Latin America Equity Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed Independent Financial Advisor
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed Independent Financial Advisor will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered Independent Financial Advisors.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.