Prudential PRUActive Term is a term life insurance plan that offers coverage against Death, TPD and TI up till 100 years old with riders to guard you against Critical Illnesses.
You have an option to increase your coverage from 1-10% to fit your protection needs as time pasts
Prudential PRUActive Term product details
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Premium Payment
- You can choose to pay premiums for 5 to 82 years
- Policy Term
- You can choose to be covered from 10 to 82 years
- You will be covered against Death, Total and Permanent Disability, and Terminal Illness
- 2X Death Benefit
- You can choose to be covered 2x the Sum Assured against Death
- Optional Add-ons
- Enhance your coverage with these riders to protect you against Early to Intermediate Stage Critical Illness (CI) and Premium Waivers upon diagnosis of CI
- (Crisis Care II, Early Stage Crisis Cover, Early Stage Crisis Waiver and Crisis Waiver III Benefit
- Incremental Sum Assured Benefit
- You can choose to increase coverage of 1-10% of Sum Assured each year against Death and CI
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
Features of Prudential PRUActive Term at a glance
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: No
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: Yes (with rider)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: Yes (with rider)
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
- Crisis Care II
- Early Stage Crisis Cover
- Early Stage Crisis Waiver and Crisis Waiver III Benefit
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to Prudential website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read Also: No budget for financial planning?
Prudential PRUActive Term may be suitable if you are looking for
Prudential PRUActive Term may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High Health and Protection coverage
- High insurance coverage for Death or Terminal Illness
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness, Critical Illness or Total Permanent Disability
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfalls in an insurance portfolio
Prudential PRUActive Term may not be suitable if you are looking for
Prudential PRUActive Term may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Prudential PRUActive Term
- How is Prudential or Prudential PRUActive Term payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Prudential PRUActive Term compare with Term policy from other insurance companies?
- Can Prudential PRUActive Term fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on Prudential PRUActive Term. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Prudential PRUActive Term.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering to take up.
Is Prudential PRUActive Term suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore