Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness (previously known as Aviva MyEarly Critical Illness Plan II) is a “no-frill” early critical illness plan with the cheapest premium in Singapore. This early critical illness plan pays out 100% of the sum assured upon the diagnosis of Critical Illness at any stage as well as death with coverage up to age 99.
Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness product details
Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness is featured as the early critical illness insurance plan with the most competitive premium in our 5 Best Early Critical Illness Plans in Singapore (2023 Edition) article
- Non-participating policy – Term policy
- Get 100% upfront lump sum payout of your chosen sum assured in the event of contracting any one of the covered 132 Critical Illnesses at the Early, Intermediate, or Severe Stage
- Fixed Premiums
- Premium rates remain the same throughout the policy term even as you age
- Policy Term
- Choose to be covered from 10 years and up to 99 age next birthday (ANB)
- Special Benefit – an additional payout of up to 20% of the Critical Illness Benefit sum assured (up to $25,000) for selected medical conditions without compromising the Critical Illness Benefit or Death Benefit
- Claim up to 6 times for different medical conditions covered under the Special Benefit
- Benign and Borderline Malignant Tumour Benefit
- An additional payout of up to 20% of the Critical Illness Benefit sum assured (up to $25,000) upon a completed surgical removal of a benign tumor (suspected malignancy).
- Intensive Care Benefit
- An additional payout of up to 20% of the Critical Illness Benefit sum assured (up to $25,000) if you were admitted to and stayed in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for 4 days or more due to necessary treatments
- Death Benefit
- A lump-sum payout of $5,000 upon the death of the life insured to his/her family member
- Currency Flexibility
- Choose to pay in SGD, USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, and HKD
Read About: Term Policy: How does it work?
For further information and details, refer to Singlife website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness may be suitable if you are looking for
Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- High insurance coverage for Early Critical Illness and Critical Illness
- Lower initial premium compared to other types of insurance policies
- Looking to boost insurance coverage or fill shortfalls in an insurance portfolio
Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness may not be suitable if you are looking for
Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Long-term cash accumulation
- Regular cash payout
- A one-time premium commitment with no further cash commitment
- Insurance policy with a surrender value.
Further considerations on Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness
- How is Singlife or Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness payout and claims based on past track record?
- How does Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness compare with Term policies from other insurance companies?
- Can Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness fulfill my financial, insurance, health, and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features of Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness.
Always ensure your long-term financial goals and objectives are aligned with the financial product you are considering taking up.
Is Singlife Comprehensive Critical Illness suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of licensed financial advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore