Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund review
Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund aims to provide an annual income return of 4% above the European Central Bank base rate (or equivalent) under all market conditions (absolute return) and to preserve capital over 3-year rolling periods.
Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund invests in equities, bonds, money market instruments and bank deposits from anywhere in the world which offer the potential for attractive yields and sustainable dividend payments. The Sub-fund may invest directly or through UCITS and other UCIs. The Sub-Fund may use derivatives for investment purposes by creating both long and synthetic covered short positions.
The Sub-Fund’s derivatives may include futures, options, swap contracts, swaptions, total return swaps, currency forwards (deliverable or non-deliverable), foreign exchange options and credit default swaps. Derivative usage may include derivatives on interest rates, inflation rates, bonds, credit, equity, financial indices, volatility, dividend payments and currencies.
Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund may also use derivatives for hedging and for efficient portfolio management. The Sub-Fund may engage in securities lending and repurchase transactions. The Sub-Fund may engage in TRSs. The underlying asset type will be limited to financial
instruments permitted by the Sub Fund’s investment policy. The expected proportion of Sub-Fund assets subject to TRSs is between 0% and 700% (maximum 700%).
Who is Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund suitable for?
Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund is only suitable for investors who:
- understand the risks of the Sub-Fund and plan to invest for at least 5 years
- seek to earn income
- seek to protect against capital erosion over a 3-year rolling period
- understand the complexity of the alternative strategies employed by the Sub-Fund
- are able to accept the Sub-Fund’s specific risks
Dividend or Income payout frequency:
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Adviser.
What are the key risks of Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund?
The value of Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund and its dividends and coupons (if any) may rise or fall. You may lose some or all of your investment depending on the performance of the underlying securities. Factors that may affect the performance of these securities include, without limitation, market risks, fluctuations in interest rates and foreign exchange rates, political instability, exchange controls, changes in taxation and foreign investment policies.
Some of the key risks associated with Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund are described below:
Market and Credit Risks
- You are exposed to market risk
- You are exposed to equity risk
- You are exposed to counterparty risk
- You are exposed to credit risk
- Fund liquidity may be affected during exceptional circumstances
- The Fund is not listed
- You are exposed to derivative risk
- You are exposed to leverage risk
- You are exposed to interest rate risk
- You are exposed to currency risk
- You are exposed to operational risk
- You are exposed to the risk of investment in other UCITS or UCIs
- You are exposed to cybersecurity risk
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2023), speak to a MAS licensed licensed financial adviser which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund
- Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund (Open in New Window)
- Aviva Investors – Aviva Multi Strategy Target Income Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed licensed financial adviser
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed licensed financial adviser will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered licensed financial advisers.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.