Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund review
Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund aims to earn income and increase the value of the Shareholder’s investment over time.
Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund invests mainly in high-yield bonds issued by corporations anywhere in the world, with an emphasis on North America and Europe. It invests at least two-thirds of total net assets (excluding liquidities) in bonds that are rated below BBB- by Standard and Poor’s or Baa3 by Moody’s, or are unrated. The Sub-Fund does not invest in shares or other participation rights, or in convertible securities. The Sub-Fund may invest up to 30% of total net assets in money market investments and bank deposits.
Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund may also invest in shares or units of UCITS or other UCIs. The Sub-Fund may use derivatives for hedging, efficient portfolio management and investment purposes. The Sub-Fund’s derivatives may include futures, options, swap contracts, swaptions, currency forwards, foreign exchange options and credit default swaps. The Sub-Fund may engage in securities lending transactions, repurchase and reverse repurchase transactions.
Who is Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund suitable for?
Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund is only suitable for investors who:
- understand the risks of the Sub-Fund and plan to invest for at least 5 years
- seek to gain exposure to sub-investment grade corporate bond markets
- seek to earn a combination of income and investment growth
Dividend or Income payout frequency:
For additional assessments on product suitability, please obtain professional advice from a qualified Financial Adviser.
What are the key risks of Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund?
The value of Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund and its dividends and coupons (if any) may rise or fall. You may lose some or all of your investment depending on the performance of the underlying securities. Factors that may affect the performance of these securities include, without limitation, market risks, fluctuations in interest rates and foreign exchange rates, political instability, exchange controls, changes in taxation and foreign investment policies.
Some of the key risks associated with Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund are described below:
Market and Credit Risks
- You are exposed to market risk
- You are exposed to counterparty risk
- You are exposed to credit risk
- Fund liquidity may be affected during exceptional circumstances
- The Fund is not listed
- You are exposed to Rule 144A Securities risk
- You are exposed to derivative risk
- You are exposed to interest rate risk
- You are exposed to currency risk
- You are exposed to operational risk
- You are exposed to the risk of investment in other UCITS or UCIs
- You are exposed to cybersecurity risk
- You are exposed to securities lending, repurchase, reverse repurchase risks
Investment Fees and Charges
For a limited time (Until 31 Dec 2023), speak to a MAS licensed licensed financial adviser which has committed to offering our readers a flat 1% Subscription fee (Initial Sale Charge) for all Unit Trust Funds investment.
Learn more about the limited time offer on 1% Initial Sales Charge. Terms and conditions may apply.
Where can I get more details about Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund
- Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund (Open in New Window)
- Aviva Investors – Aviva Global High Yield Bond Fund Product Highlight Sheet (Open in New Window)
- Speak to a licensed licensed financial adviser
Have more questions on this unit trust fund?
Let InterestGuru.sg get back to your enquiry on this unit trust fund or any investment related questions.
Drop us a message and one of our partnered MAS licensed licensed financial adviser will get back to you. Any advice or proposal are provided 100% free of charge.
No obligation is required whatsoever to take up any product or services proposed by our partnered licensed financial advisers.
Get rewarded while keeping InterestGuru.sg ad-free and spam-free
Keep ads and spam off InterestGuru.sg. At the same time, enjoy EXCLUSIVE sign-up rewards and saving benefits when u take up a credit card from our Featured Credit Card selection.