NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield product details
We rated NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield and Deluxe Care Rider as best in affordability, refer to our 3 Best Integrated Shield Plans And Riders In Singapore (2021 Edition) for the detailed write-up.
- Non-participating policy – Integrated Shield Plan
- A medical insurance plan that covers hospital and surgical expenses and can be paid with your Medisave account
- Reimburse you the eligible medical-related services expenses incurred including surgical procedures, organ transplants and intensive care unit expenses
- Reimburse you the medical expenses incurred for chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer, renal dialysis and drugs approved under MediShield Life for chronic renal failure or organ transplant
- Reimburse you the pre- and post-hospitalisation expenses incurred for eligible medical treatment, up to 180 days before admission and 365 days after discharge respectively
- Reimburse you the emergency inpatient hospital treatment expenses incurred while overseas
- Reimburse you the eligible hospitalisation cost you have incurred, subject to deductible, co-insurance, admission of ward class and any other terms (including exclusions)
- With a Letter of Guarantee, hospital admission is made easier as you do not need to pay for hospital deposits
Read About: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
Features of NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield at a glance
Key benefits and features
Based on the option with the highest coverage, NTUC Income Enhance Income Shield (Preferred)
Inpatient hospital treatment
- Emergency overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals
- Planned overseas treatment: Not covered
- Pre-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 180 days
- Post-hospitalisation treatment: Up to 365 days
Outpatient hospital treatment
- Chemotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Immunotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Renal dialysis: As charged
- Post-hospitalisation follow-up TCM treatment: Not covered
Note: NTUC Income Enhance Income Shield (Preferred) does not cover Co-insurance (Up to S$3,500) and Deductible (10% of the claimable amount).
*IMPORTANT* An additional Deluxe Care Rider (Integrated Shield Plan rider) has to be purchased for further coverage on Co-insurance and Deductible.
For further information and details, refer to NTUC Income website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: No budget for financial planning?
Read About: 3 Best Integrated Shield Plans and riders (2021 Edition) *Updated*
NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield may be suitable if you are looking for
NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Hospitalisation and medical insurance coverage
- Integrated Shield Plan or Integrated Shield Plan riders
- Reducing hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Paying premium using MediSave Funds
- Daily hospitalisation income with an Integrated Shield Plan rider
NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield may not be suitable if you are looking for
NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Surrender value, Integrated Shield Plan and/or Integrated Shield Plan riders have no cash value
What is the annual premium for NTUC Income Integrated Shield Plan and rider based on my age?
Refer to the table below for the premium table for NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield Advantage and NTUC Income Deluxe Care Rider.
|Age||NTUC Income Advantage Shield|
(Actual Premium/ Nett premium payable after using MediSAVE)
|NTUC Income Deluxe Care Rider|
(Premium for rider must be fully paid by cash)
|New application or switching of Integrated Shield Plan/ rider is not allowed after age 75.|
Refer to our FAQs On Integrated Shield Plan And Riders for everything you need to know about upgrading your MediShield hospitalisation and medical treatment coverages.
Further considerations on NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield
- How much will NTUC Income or NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield premium increase as I age?
- How does NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield compare with Integrated Shield Plan and/ or Integrated Shield Plan riders from other insurance companies?
- Can NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield fulfill my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield.
Compare across all Integrated Shield Plans and riders!
Compare before you commit so you don’t have to regret later on. Depending on your medical and hospitalisation needs, the premium payable differs across insurers. Why pay more for what you do not need or short-charge on features and benefits by paying a little more?
Get exactly what you need for your MediShield LIFE upgrade by using our Integrated Shield Plans and rider comparison platform. Go on, its 100% free!
Is NTUC Income Enhanced Income Shield suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore