HSBC Life HappyFamily (previously known as AXA HappyFamily) is a two-plan bundle consisting of HSBC Life EmpoweredMum prenatal plan and an eligible HSBC Life Basic Plan, allowing you to enjoy more expansive coverage for the whole family.
Stay protected from a comprehensive list of covered pregnancy complications, congenital illnesses and hospitalisation events.
HSBC Life HappyFamily product details
- Life policy – Whole Life Policy
- Age of entry
- 18 to 45 years old
- Between 13 – 36 months of pregnancy
- Receive 15% of the sum assured if the Life Assured undergoes delivery at less than 36 weeks of gestation by caesarean section (c-section)
- Receive 100% of the sum assured if the newborn child is diagnosed with any of the 26 covered congenital illnesses
- Receive 2% of the sum assured per day of hospitalisation for any of the 17 covered events for the child, up to 30 days
- Receive 15% of the the sum assured if the child is diagnosed with developmental delay in gross motor or speech development, up to $3,000
- Receive 100% of the sum assured in the event of death
- Choice of insuring either the Mother, Father or Child’s sibling under any one of the eligible HSBC Life Basic Plans.
- Enjoy flexibility to transfer coverage of HSBC Life Flexi Protector or HSBC Life – Life Treasure (II) plan from Mother to newborn Child without underwriting, within 60 days from Child’s birth.
- Free first year HSBC Life Shield Plan B for child when you apply within 60 days from child’s birth.
Read About: Whole Life Policy: How does it work?
In-depth Review: 3 Best Whole Life Plans in Singapore for Insurance Coverages (2023 Edition)
Cash and Cash Withdrawal Benefits
Cash value: Yes
Cash withdrawal benefits: No
Health and Insurance Coverage
Total Permanent Disability: Yes
Terminal Illness: Yes
Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Early Critical Illness: No (Yes with rider)
Health and Insurance Coverage Multiplier
Total Permanent Disability: No
Terminal Illness: No
Critical Illness: No
Early Critical Illness: No
Optional Add-on Riders
Additional Features and Benefits
For further information and details, refer to HSBC Life website. Alternatively, fill up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read About: Effects of compounding returns on your savings
Read About: 3 things to consider before taking up a new financial product
Is HSBC Life HappyFamily suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of Independent Financial Advisers will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore