AIA Max VitalHealth B offers coverage of co-insurance and deductibles by offering a 5% co-payment scheme to cap your yearly medical expenses to just under S$3,000 per policy year.
Read on to find out more.
AIA Max VitalHealth B product details
- Non-participating policy – Integrated Shield Plan Rider
- An add-on to your AIA HealthShield Gold Max plan
- Offers coverage of co-insurance and deductibles with a 5% co-payment per claim, keeping your yearly medical expenses at a cap of S$3,000 per policy year
Read also: Integrated Shield Plan: How does it work?
Read also: Integrated Shield Plan: 4 things you should be aware of
Features of AIA Max VitalHealth B at a glance
Based on the option with the second highest coverage, AIA Max VitalHealth B
Inpatient hospital treatment
- Emergency overseas treatment: As charged, limited to costs of Singapore private hospitals
- Planned overseas treatment: N.A.
- Pre-hospitalisation treatment: Within 13 months from discharge
- Post-hospitalisation treatment: Within 13 months from discharge
- Accident & Emergency Ambulance fee: S$150 per injury or illness
- Immediate family member accommodation: up to S$70 per day
- Post-hospitalisation alternative medicine benefits: up to S$3,000 per policy year
- Post-hospitalisation home nursing benefit: S$300 per day
- Emergency Outpatient Treatment due to Accident Benefit: S$1,000 per policy year
Outpatient hospital treatment
- Chemotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Immunotherapy for cancer: As charged
- Renal dialysis: As charged
*IMPORTANT* AIA Max VitalHealth B is an add-on to AIA HealthShield Gold Max (Integrated Shield Plan). The rider cannot be purchased without the basic Integrated Shield Plan.
For further information and details, refer to AIA website. Alternatively, fill-up the form below and let us advise accordingly.
Read also: No budget for financial planning?
Read also: 3 Best Integrated Shield Plans and Riders in Singapore for Hospitalisation Coverages (2021 Edition)
AIA Max VitalHealth B may be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Max VitalHealth B may potentially be a good fit if the following matters to you:
- Hospitalisation and medical insurance coverage
- Integrated Shield Plan or Integrated Shield Plan riders
- Reducing hospitalisation and medical expenses
- Paying premium using MediSave Funds
AIA Max VitalHealth B may not be suitable if you are looking for
AIA Max VitalHealth B may potentially be a bad fit if the following matters to you:
- Surrender value, Integrated Shield Plan and/or Integrated Shield Plan riders have no cash value
What is the annual premium for AIA Integrated Shield Plan and rider based on my age?
Refer to the table below for the premium table for AIA HealthShield Gold Max B and AIA Max VitalHealth B.
|Age Band||AIA HealthShield Gold Max B|
(Actual Premium/ Nett premium payable after using MediSAVE)
|AIA Max VitalHealth B|
(Premium for rider must be fully paid by cash)
|New application or switching of Integrated Shield Plan/ rider is not allowed after age 75.|
Refer to our FAQs On Integrated Shield Plan And Riders for everything you need to know about upgrading your MediShield hospitalisation and medical treatment coverages.
Further considerations on AIA Max VitalHealth B
- How much will AIA or AIA Max VitalHealth B premium increase as I age?
- How does AIA Max VitalHealth B compare with Integrated Shield Plan and/ or Integrated Shield Plan riders from other insurance companies?
- Can AIA Max VitalHealth B fulfill my financial insurance, health and protection needs?
The above information may not fully highlight all the product details and features on AIA Max VitalHealth B. Talk to us or seek advice from a financial adviser before making any decision about AIA Max VitalHealth B.
Compare across all Integrated Shield Plans and riders!
Compare before you commit so you don’t have to regret later on. Depending on your medical and hospitalisation needs, the premium payable differs across insurers. Why pay more for what you do not need or short-charge on features and benefits by paying a little more?
Get exactly what you need for your MediShield LIFE upgrade by using our Integrated Shield Plans and rider comparison platform. Go on, its 100% free!
Is AIA Max VitalHealth B suitable for me?
Contact InterestGuru using the form below. Our panel of financial planners will advise accordingly, based on your financial profile and protection needs.
All financial reviews and proposals provided are 100% free of charge. There will be no obligation to take up any proposed financial products or services in any way.
*For a limited time, get attractive incentives when you take up any products that is proposed by our team of financial planners.
We compare quotations head to head on all leading insurers in Singapore